Part Eighty Four

Astons P.O.V.

I was absolutely ecstatic when Luce said she'd move in with me. Now I know that whenever I've had a tough day at work, I'll still get to come home to my best friend every single time and I love that.

Luce's show yesterday was amazing. I was so extremely proud of her and seeing her get emotional when she went out at the end made me fall in love with her even more, just knowing that this is exactly what she wanted and she's happy.

Luce came back upstairs soon enough with my laptop cradled under her arm, my white shirt fastened by three buttons in the middle, hanging off her right shoulder, her underwear clearly visible. She must've tied her hair up whilst she was downstairs so instead of it being the curly mess that it was when she woke up, it was now pulled back into a presentable ponytail. And I don't think she's ever looked so beautiful.

"You took your time." I said as I lowered the volume on the TV, I'd switched it on after Luce had been downstairs for five minutes.

"I opened the blinds and picked up your mail and stuff, then it took me five minutes to actually find your laptop." Luce replied, setting the laptop on the bed before sitting back down in between my legs and then grabbing the laptop, setting it down on her knees.

"You didn't have to do that," I tutted, turning her head to face me before kissing her softly. "What kind of house do you want?"

"I dunno, nothing too big though." She said as she typed something on the laptop.

"Obviously, there's only two of us."

"You can't say that when you've got this house just for you!" She laughed as I pinched her side.

"Okay so what? Two bedroomed?" I asked as Luce frowned at me. "A spare room."

"Do we really need a spare room though?"

"Well yeah, what if your nieces and nephews stop over? We can't just leave them on the couch."

"Alright two bedroomed, do you still want a gym?"

"It's touch and go, I could live without it." I shrugged, looking back at the TV.

"No you can have your gym."

"I didn't think you'd let me have one." I teased, placing a kiss on her shoulder.

"Well I want a room for all my designs so.."

"I knew there was something!" I laughed as I tickled her sides. "So we'll probably need more than two bedrooms."

"I guess, but nothing's coming up." Luce sighed as she scrolled down yet another page.

"Then leave it," I said, closing the laptop and putting it on the floor by the side of the bed. "I'll make some calls tomorrow and I'll find us a good realtor and we'll find something that way."

"There's no rush for us to buy anything just yet though, is there?" She asked, twisting herself around to face me.

"Not really, we can still look around and if we find something that we love, even better." I told her as I ran my hand over her ponytail.

"I can't believe I actually agreed to living with you." She giggled as she rested her chin on my stomach.

"It's like you've been living here for the past few weeks anyway." I tutted, resting my hand on her lower back.

"Yeah but how many meals are you gonna make now that I live here?"

"Probably about one a month," I laughed before she bit my skin. "Ow! Brutal babe."

"Drama queen," Luce said as she rolled her eyes. "Actually, what are we having tonight?"

"I was thinking of cooking for you tonight."

"Really?" She asked as her gorgeous eyes lit up.

"Yeah, but then you bit me so you're having a Chinese." I laughed as she pouted at me.

"Please? Because you love me?" She asked.

"Oh babe," I groaned as she giggled. "Why'd you have to go and say that?"

"Because it's about time you got your arse in that kitchen! You've not cooked since you left for tour!"

"It's a good job I love you or you'd be having Chinese tonight."

"You're so whipped." Luce giggled as I pinched her side again.

"I'm not whipped," I laughed. "I'm just in love with you."