Part One Hundred and Forty

Normal View

"Luce where've you been? We've been so worried about you!" Scarlett huffed as she opened the car door for me.

"I was at my office, I just panicked. But it's all okay now." I smiled as she helped me out, careful as to not ruin my dress.

"I should hope so, you had Ast freaking out."

"I know, but we're okay."

"Luce! What the hell were you playing at?" Mark asked as we reached him at the doors of the church.

"Me and Ast talked it out, it's all okay now."

"Good, because we've got a wedding to go to." He smiled, holding his arm out for me.

I took Marks arm before he led me into the church were all of my bridesmaids were waiting for me. Rachel gave a head nod to the pianist to start playing the wedding march. All of the girls made their way down the aisle before me and Mark followed them. I looked past all of the people stood up from their seats and locked eyes with my soon-to-be husband who was grinning from ear to ear, mirroring my face exactly. As we got closer to the front, I watched as Aston tried to discreetly wipe his eyes, which was really sweet. Mark handed me over to Aston, who helped me up the step and squeezed my hand.

"Oh my god," He said quietly as he looked me up and down. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks handsome." I giggled, squeezing his hand as I used my other hand to wipe underneath my eyes.

"Con, do you have a tissue?" Aston asked Conor as he turned slightly.

"Here." Conor said, handing him a tissue before Aston passed it to me and I wiped my eyes just as the priest started the ceremony.

After a little while of prayers and whatnot, it was time for us to do our vows before finally saying 'I do'. We'd already agreed beforehand that I'd go first because Ast told me that it was more than likely that his vows would make me cry and he didn't want me to have to say my vows in tears, which was a good call.

"Ast when we met a whole three years ago, I thought you were just some creep," I started as he let out a little chuckled. "But what I didn't know was that that creep I met in the airport was going to turn out to be the most important person in my life..I'm not gonna lie, it took me ages to get used to you and your ways but I'm glad I did, because you're the best thing that's ever happened to me..You've taught me so much and helped me through so many situations, I don't think I can thank you enough. I could go on and on about how amazing you are but I don't want to bore everyone. I just want to say that I love you, and these last few weeks have shown me that no matter what gets thrown at us we can get through it. And I know that as long as I've got you by my side, the rest of my life is going to be just fine." I smiled, quickly wiping underneath my eyes as Aston beamed back at me.

"Aston." The priest nodded, indicating to him that it was his turn.

"Luce it was pure luck when I met you. I don't know what it was but something was telling me to get on that plane that morning, like I told you, I wasn't even planning on going but I'm so so glad I did. If I didn't then I wouldn't have met you, my little designer," Aston smiled, taking my hand and squeezing it gently. "That holiday was the best holiday I've ever had, because that's when I met my wife. We had a rocky start with all the sneaking around but since then we've done nothing apart from grow stronger, both individually and together. You've overcome so many huge things, things that you didn't think were possible, and I couldn't be more proud of you for that...I actually decided that I wanted to marry you when you stormed into the house one day, soaking wet, furious the printer wasn't working in the office and you had a deadline for the next day. You were so flustered and annoyed but it made me fall in love with you even more just because you were so determined to get that deadline and that's when I realised how passionate you are about what you do and you won't let anything get in your way. But that day made me realise that I had to keep you in my life, I needed that one person who was as passionate as I am, someone who actually understood me...In all my life I never thought I'd experience a love like this, where I'd gladly give up everything I have just so that you can have whatever you want as long as you're happy, because just seeing that smile on your face is so worth it. That's the best way I could put into words how much I love you." Aston smiled as I dabbed under his eyes with my tissue after a few tears had rolled down his cheeks. Not just his, mine too, the stupid bugger had me crying just like he said he would.

"Who has the rings?" The priest asked before Riley and Max came up to the alter with a pillow each.

Me and Aston took a ring each, I held mine at the tip of Astons finger before repeating what the priest was telling me to say. Aston soon did the same before the priest asked those final questions and we said 'I do'.

"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Aston didn't need telling twice, his hands were on my waist and his lips were on mine before the priest could even say 'bride'. Everyone in the church applauded and cheered in the background as Aston deepened the kiss by moving one of his hands to rest on the back of my head gently whilst I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I love you so much." Aston sniffed as we pulled away and he embraced me into a tight hug.

"I love you too." I giggled before wiping my eyes over his shoulders.

Rachel and Conor came up to the alter with us as we signed the register before we were allowed to leave the church hand in hand with the biggest smiles on our faces.

30+ votes for the next part!

Comments?

Thankyou so much for reading..as always x