Part Ninety Two

Walking through the door on the left I didn't expect the room to be this big, it was huge! It must've been about four houses, length wise. But what made it look even bigger was my boyfriend stood on his own in the middle of a wooden dance floor, dressed in a pair of black dress pants, a white long sleeved shirt with the arms rolled up about three quarters of the way and a black waistcoat, with a pair of shiny black dress shoes.

"Hey gorgeous." Aston said, sliding his hands into his pockets, his voice echoing, as I stood at the edge of the dance floor, taking in the sights in front of me.

"What is all this?" I asked as I looked back at Aston to see that he was holding his hand out so I made my way towards him, my heels clicking against the shiny wooden floor.

"I told you I had something planned." He told me as I placed my hand in his and he pulled me towards him, wrapping his arms around my waist as I rested mine on his shoulders.

"I thought it was just going to be dinner or something."

"Nah, it had to be something extra special since I've been an absolute moron these last few weeks," He said as I rolled my eyes at him. "But I think this, might just make it up to you."

"Are you going to tell me what 'this' is? Because I'm really confused." I giggled as Aston smiled back at me.

"I've been at the studio a lot these past few days-"

"Yeah, you've been putting the finishing touches on the album. Ast what's that got to do with this?"

"We finished the album last week." Aston told me as my mouth dropped open.

"What? So you lied to me again? Ast you're supposed to-"

"I've been at a studio, I just didn't say which one," He sighed before continuing. "I've been in the dance studio."

"But, you can already dance?" I frowned as he laughed at my confusion.

"I can't ballroom dance," He shrugged. "Well, I can now."

"What?"

"That's where I've been everyday; ballroom lessons."

"Oh, you didn't?" I asked with disbelief as my heart melted.

"One of the first things you told me when we started dating was that you'd love to be able to ballroom dance. So, I'm gonna teach you." He smiled before I quickly pressed my lips against his.

"I can't believe you did that," I sighed happily, using my thumb to wipe away a bit of lipstick that I'd left on his lips.

"It's been hard to hide it from you I'm not gonna lie," He chuckled. "I was aching everywhere on Tuesday."

"That's why you had a bath!" I gasped as he laughed at me and nodded. "I didn't even realise. I mean, I thought it was odd."

"Right then, do you wanna get started?" Aston asked after he kissed me.

"Yep, lets go." I nodded as he pulled out a small remote from his pocket and the beautiful voice of Ed Sheeran filled the room.

"Okay, now I'm sorry if it's not perfect but I've only had six days practising this and I've never taught it."

"Just as long as you don't stand on my toes." I giggled as he took one of my hands in his and rested the other on my waist as mine rested on his shoulder.

"I'll try," He laughed. "Okay, erm, just follow me...Back, forward, right, right." He began to mumble to himself as he did the movements with his feet and I followed him.

"I love you." I giggled after he'd spun me around.

"Love you too, now let me teach you." He laughed as we continued to dance our way around the floor, Aston failing to stick to his promise of not stepping on my toes.