Part Thirty

Our flight was horrendous! There was a load of turbulence, which didn't go down too well with me as I wasn't that good with flying in the first place. Then there was this little kid who was sick so that made the plane smell of sick for a while, gross. And then I had Aimee asleep on my shoulder for an hour, talk about uncomfortable.

When all four of us got off the plane and headed for baggage claim, surprise surprise our suitcases were the last ones to come off. It happens every time without fail. Once we had all of our suitcases, we headed through to the arrivals lounge in the crowds of people, laughing and joking about our holiday stories before stopping at the sides to wait for our taxi driver, when I heard a voice I certainly wasn't expecting,

"Hey pretty girl,"

I spun around, nearly knocking my sunglasses off my head so I fixed them, as I took in the sight in front of me.

"Don't just stand there, go see him for god sakes." Aimee laughed, pushing me forwards slightly, knocking me back to reality.

I left my suitcases with the girls and rushed over to Aston, him effortlessly catching me in his arms as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Hey baby," Aston chuckled, kissing the side of my head.

"What are you doing here?" I grinned as I pulled back and returned my feet to the floor.

"I'm picking up my girlfriend, so if you don't mind," He smirked cheekily as he let go of me and went to turn away, but I grabbed his arm and turned him around, wrapping my arms around his waist as he wrapped his around me.

"I've missed you so much." I mumbled into his chest.

"I've missed you too," Aston said quietly, pressing a kiss against the top of my head.

"Hang on a second and you can hug me as much as you want, just let me kiss you first." He chuckled as he pulled away before kissing me softly, keeping his arms firmly around me.

"You said you had to work today." I frowned as Aston pulled away.

"Well I had to, or this wouldn't be a surprise would it?" He smirked before I rested my head on his chest again. "And the other reason why I'm picking you up is because this is the start of our little weekend together."

"What, now?" I asked as he nodded.

"But what about the girls?"

"Already thought ahead." He winked before he released me and took my hand in his, locking our fingers together.

"So, you're the pop star that stole our girl?" Scarlett asked jokingly as me and Aston approached them.

"Yeah, sorry about that but your girl's pretty amazing." Aston smiled down at me, letting go of my hand and wrapping his arm around my waist as I rested my head against his chest.

"Yeah we know, so are you here to take her off us again?" Nicole smirked as Aston nodded his head.

"I'm afraid so."

"Luce! What are we going to do about the taxi? We've paid him for four people!"

"Here, take this, this should cover Lucy's half." Aston said, digging around in his pocket before handing Aimee some money.

"Aston," I tutted as Aimee took it off him.

"No it's fine, it'll get you all home and it's my apology for taking this one away from you." He smiled, rubbing his thumb over my waist.

"I guess we can forgive you." Aimee joked as I smiled at her, glad that she's finally on board with us.

"Great, because we really need to get going Luce or we'll be late." Aston said, looking down at me.

"Late, for what?" I frowned as he tapped his nose.

"Secret, now let's go."

We said goodbye to the girls and Aston led me me out of the airport and to the car park, over to where he'd parked his car.

"Y-You drive this?" I stuttered as we approached a flashy car.

"It's just a car babe, don't gawk at it," He chuckled, unlocking his car, lifting up the small boot and putting my suitcase in it. "Get in."

We got into the car and Aston got us out of the airport and onto the main roads again. He started to ask about the last three weeks of my holiday while the radio played in the background.

"So where are we going?" I asked as as the song finished playing.

"You're very impatient aren't you?" Aston laughed, taking a quick glance at me before looking back at the road.

"Yup, one of the most important things to know about me."

"I'm not telling you where we're going." He said, reaching his hand over and taking my hand, locking our fingers together.

I huffed as I sat back in my seat before looking out of the window and watching the city of London pass by. Sooner rather than later we were driving through a quieter part of London before Aston pulled up in the car park of a low key hotel.

Aston checked us in while I waited by the lift, his plan of trying not to get seen. We went up to our room and it was gorgeous! It was lovely and modern but the fireplace had to be my favourite thing, it was so romantic.

On our first night, Aston called for room service and we just hung out and watched a few films along with a classy bottle of champagne and strawberries. Very typical and cheesy, but as it was Aston doing these things for me, I didn't really mind.

We never left the hotel for three nights, for more reasons than the one that you're thinking of, but yeah, we did that an awful lot too. I wasn't complaining, I'd missed him too much. No, Aston said he just wanted us to spend the weekend together without any interruptions or have to worry about what we're wearing or having to be somewhere at a certain time.