Part Eighty Eight

I felt sick to the stomach at the fact that my own boyfriend had stood me up to go to a strip club. The man who'd tweeted that picture worked at the strip club, as he'd put it in his bio, so I knew exactly where he was.

I was so outraged that I didn't even think about grabbing my car keys before setting off to confront my boyfriend. It was probably a bad idea that I might regret later on, but right now all I can see is red.

I parked my car in one of the allotted spaces behind the building before storming into the place and searching around the bar for him. I eventually spotted him, sat in one of the middle rows, leaning on the table with a bottle of beer in his hands as a few half naked girls made their way around the stage.

"Having fun?" I asked as I stood at the side of him with my arms crossed.

"Actually I- Oh fuck." Aston groaned as he turned his head and realised it was me.

"Yeah, 'oh fuck'. What the hell are you playing at?" I hissed, smacking his shoulder before a slutty waitress came over and told me to take a seat or leave, so I sat myself down in the seat next to Aston.

"Are you going to say anything or not?!" I asked as he tapped on his beer bottle.

"Well..What do you want me to say?" He asked as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I scoffed, nodding towards one of the female dancers. "You said we'd go out tonight, you said you'd pick me up at six and then you decided to stand me up to come here, of all places."

"Why are you being like this? I'm not doing any harm, it's not like I've slept with any of them."

"Do you really think that matters?! How do you think it makes me feel when my boyfriend would rather watch random girls dance around half naked than go on a date with his own girlfriend?"

"When you put it that way, it sounds kind of bad-"

"You're actually disgusting." I shivered as I stood up, pushing my chair back.

"Babe-"

"No. You can either stay here and do this or you can come home with me. It's up to you. But I'd be careful with what you choose." I told him before storming out of the club and heading back to my car.

I checked my reflection in the mirror, wiping away under my eyes, before setting off back to our house. I went the long way around, if he was going to come home then he would've set off not long after me therefore he'll be home before me. And thank god he was. I slammed my car door shut before stalking into the house to find him sat on the couch.

"At least you made the right decision then." I tutted, throwing my keys into the bowl as I made my way into the living room.

"Luce I'm so so sorry." He sighed as I sat on the opposite side of the couch.

"I don't care about apologies right now, I just want to know why." I said as I pulled my legs up onto the couch, wrapping arms around my knees.

"I-I don't know why." He replied, averting his eyes from me.

"You won't even look at me," I laughed, shaking my head. "You do know why, tell me."

"I can't."

"You can't, or you won't?" I asked as he quickly looked away from me. "What is it then? Am I not enough for you? Have you lost interest?"

"No! Luce you're more than enough for me."

"Then why did you go to that club when you promised we'd go out tonight?!" I asked, smacking my hand on the couch as I got more frustrated. He mumbled something but I didn't catch a word of it.

"What?"

"I er, I kissed someone."

"What?" I whispered as I felt my throat seize up. He kissed someone?

"I didn't mean for it to happen I swear!" He said quickly, getting up off the couch and sitting on the coffee table in front of me.

"Who-Who was it?" I asked, clearing my throat as it went dry.

"Babe that's not important." He sighed, resting his hands on my knees as I jumped slightly resulting in him moving them away.

"Who. Was it?" I asked more sternly, determined to find out who it was.

"Adrianne." He sighed, dropping his head.

"Your ex?" I asked as he nodded his head.

"Tonight's going well for you isn't it?" I scoffed, getting off the couch and moving away from him.

"Babe I'm sorry! It only happened once."

"But it still happened."

"Yeah." He sighed, dropping his head.

"H-How? When?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Why does it matter?"

"It matters because you went and fucking kissed your ex girlfriend! Ast, you cheated!"