Part One Hundred and Thirty One

"Are you still going dress shopping today baby?" Aston shouted up the stairs as placed the last hair slide into my hair.

"Yeah! Rachel's picking me up in fifteen minutes!" I called back as I dug out my make up bag.

Aimee and JJ's revelation from a few weeks ago was by far the worst thing we could've heard that week. Just as we were told we might not be able to have kids, she announces that she's having one. Totally unfair. But after me and Aston talked it through on that night and the fact that I've been able to come to terms with it over the last few weeks, I'm really really excited for them. Especially because they chose me to be one of the godparents! Aston left me be to finish getting ready before coming upstairs to grab his phone from being on charge.

"Oo that's Rachel," I said, picking up my bag off the bed as I heard a car horn from outside. "I'll see you later."

"Make sure you buy something sexy." Aston smirked, resting one hand on my waist as he kissed me gently.

"I'm not looking for a sexy wedding dress," I laughed as he huffed at me and rolled his eyes. "I might've ordered something to go underneath."

"That's my girl." He grinned, a little too widely.

"Don't even think about looking for it because it's not here yet."

"Spoilsport."

"I'll bring you a treat back, how about that?"

"Yes please." He nodded avidly as his fingers danced across my waist.

"Now I've really got to go."

"Alright," He sighed, pressing his lips against mine. "Listen, just find a dress you love and get it, whatever the price."

"Sure." I scoffed, rolling my eyes before heading downstairs.

"I'm serious! Babe at least take my card." Aston pressed as he followed me whilst I picked up my coat.

"No way, I'm running late, bye!" I called as I rushed out of the house before he could even attempt to give me his card.

"Took you long enough." Rachel laughed as I sat myself in the passenger seat of her car.

"Sorry, Ast was being a pain." I laughed as we set off to meet mine and Astons mums at the first dress shop.

"Trying to give you his card again?" She asked as I put my phone back into my bag.

"Yes! I wish he'd just give over." I sighed as we pulled up at some traffic lights.

"He just wants to make sure you have a perfect day babe."

"We've already spent so much money on it already, I don't want to add to it."

"Luce it's not your standard dress, it's your wedding dress."

"I know, but I'm only going to be wearing it once."

"You won't be saying that once you've tried them on." Rachel laughed as we turned into the car park, the odd paparazzi ducking behind cars. Great.

30+ votes for the next part!

Comments?

Thankyou so much for reading..as always x