Part Three

"Yes?" I asked as I turned around, quite annoyed. Why wouldn't this guy leave me alone?

"I er, do you fancy going for a drink or something?" The guy stuttered, dropping his hand from my arm.

"Why would I want to go for a drink with you? I don't even know you." I frowned, as this guy sighed.

"Well then come for a drink and get to know me." He shrugged.

"I-I don't know, I'm meant to be with my girls-"

"So? I'm meant to be with my boys. Come on, ten minutes, that's all I'm asking."

"You're not going to give up are you?" I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Probably not," He smirked, "So? What do you say?"

"Hmm, 10 minutes, that's it." I said sternly as he smiled at me.

"Great, I'll just go pay for this then I'll meet you outside Starbucks yeah?" He asked before heading over to the counter.

"Sure, as long as you leave me the hell alone." I muttered before following him, paying him for my own perfume.

There was only one till in the shop so I was stuck behind this guy in the queue, no way of escaping there. I can't believe he asked me to go for a drink in an airport, of all places. Instead of meeting outside Starbucks like he said he clocked that I was right behind him so he stood at the side of the till to wait for me. This was starting to get a little bit weird now.

"Come on then, let's go." I sighed, taking my receipt from the cashier.

"Why do I get the impression you don't want to have a drink with me?" The guy laughed nervously as we walked across to Starbucks.

"You want the truth?" I asked as he nodded, "I think you're a bit creepy,"

"I'm creepy? How am I creepy?" He asked with a frown on his face.

"Let me finish, for starters you're dressed all in black with your hood up, then you ask me to go for a drink with you in an airport even though we've never met and know nothing about each other." I continued as we were stood in the queue in Starbucks.

"Alright I'll give you that, but I'm far from creepy babe, I'll promise you that." He chuckled before ordering our drinks.

"Right then, seeing as you're so keen on not knowing anything about each other why don't you tell me about yourself?" He asked as we sat down on a small table at the back of the room.

"Well, what do you want to know?" I asked, placing my bag on the floor next to me.

"Your name would be a good start." He laughed gently, placing his cup on the table in front of us.

"Good idea, I'm Luce." I giggled, as he smiled back at me.

"Luce, is that short for anything or is it just Luce?"

"It's short for Lucy but I prefer Luce."

"Nice to meet you Luce, I'm Aston." Aston smiled, holding out his hand.

"Probably would've been better if we did this back at the shop." I laughed, shaking his hand.

I might've thought Aston was creepy at first but it was quite refreshing talking to him, he was so down to earth and just a genuinely nice person, don't even get me started on his smile! After speaking for a further five minutes Aston piped up with,

"So where you heading off to?"

"Here we go with the creepiness again." I giggled, rolling my eyes.

"What? You're in an airport, you're obviously going somewhere." He defended, holding his hands up.

"Why do you want to know? Stalking me now are you?"

"Totally babe, got my trench coat and sunglasses ready," Aston smirked, slipping his hands into his pockets, "Come on, where you off to?"

"St Lucia, and if anything weird happens over there then I'm holding you responsible." I smirked, pointing my finger at him.

"Understandable, so I-"

"Hold that thought." I said, digging my phone out of my bag seeing a text from Aimee.

[our flights been called, didn't you hear? get your arse back here now or we'll leave without you!xx]

"Is everything okay?" Aston asked as I put my phone away.

"Huh? Yeah, sorry, I really have to go." I mumbled, collecting my things together and standing up, ready to leave.

"We-Wait! Can't I get your-" Aston stuttered as I cut him off, not really listening.

"I've got to go, sorry!" I apologised before rushing out of Starbucks to our gate.

"Where've you been?" Scarlett asked as she passed me my ticket.

"Just got caught up, completely lost track of time." I explained, not giving away any details as I knew they wouldn't stop questioning me.