Part Forty

[call me if you need me, have fun tonight gorgeous! xx]

That was the text I received off Aston while I was finishing getting dressed in my bedroom. I'd gone for a simple pair of dark blue skinny jeans with my white cami top and my black studded Louboutins. I have more than one pair of Louboutins, so what?

[thanks Ast, I'll see you tomorrow xx]

After spraying myself with a bit of Daisy, I said goodbye to the girls as I left the flat and got into my car to drive myself to my parents' house. When I arrived I knocked on the front door and heard the sound of my nephew shouting my name.

"Lucy!" Max grinned as my brother Mark opened the front door.

"Hey buddy!" I laughed as I picked him up and gave him a cuddle.

"Hey Luce, how you doing?" Mark asked after placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm good, what about you?" I asked as he rolled his eyes at me before nodding his head in Max's direction.

"Oh behave," I tutted, pushing his shoulder. "He's a sweetheart."

"Yeah, around you!" He laughed before going back into the living room as I followed suit.

"Lucy!" My nieces and other nephew shouted as they came running over to me.

"Hey!" I laughed as they all clung to my legs.

My younger sister, Rachel, came over to me and attempted to give me a hug through all the kids. But Mark came over and moved them all so I could have my legs back. Rachel gave me a hug as soon as the kids had been moved by their dad, Rachel's husband Jason and Mark's wife Jane also came over to hug me before we all sat back down, only me having to stand back up again as my mum and dad entered the room.

"So, how was the honeymoon?" I asked Rachel as I nudged her in her side.

"Don't be like that," She laughed, nudging me back. "It wasn't anything special, there was nothing romantic. Just a nice break without Riley, that sounds really bad doesn't it?"

"Kinda, but I know what you mean," I giggled as she rolled her eyes; Riley was my other nephew. "I need a break just from spending the afternoon with him."

"So how about you? Anyone on the cards?" She asked as I felt my cheeks heat up. "There is! Who is he?!"

"Who's who?" Mark asked from across the room.

"No one!" I said as he shook his head.

"Lucy's got a boyfriend!" Rachel told him as I pinched her arm.

"You have? Really?" Jason asked as everyone turned their attention to me.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged as my mum and dad came back into the room with drinks for everyone.

"Well what's his name?" Jane asked with a smile on her face.

"What's who's name?" My dad asked as he passed me my cup of tea.

"Lucy's boyfriend." Rachel laughed as my dad raised his eyebrows.

"Come on then, tell us." Dad said, sitting down next to mum on the two seater.

"Alright, his name's Aston."

"Where'd you two meet?" Mum asked, resting her cup on her knee.

"In St Lucia, actually it was in the airport beforehand." I smiled, remembering helping him to pick out a perfume for his mum.

They continued to quiz me about Aston for the rest of the evening, the job question obviously coming up. I told them and my sister was shell shocked, my dad and my brother were a bit iffy about the whole 'dating a pop star' thing, but once I told them everything they seemed to calm down. My brother and his family left at about eight o'clock because the kids were starting to get tired, so I quickly asked everyone about their plans for next Saturday before telling them about the 'party' at Astons house. They all agreed and said they'll be there, they just obviously needed me to tell them where it was.