Part Six

"I was with my friends and spotted you at the bar with your girls, thought I'd come and say hi." Aston answered, me still not looking at him, too focused on the scene in front of me.

"So did you already plan your holiday here or buy last minute tickets?" I teased, remembering our stalking banter from this morning in the airport.

"Complete coincidence, we already had this booked." He laughed slightly.

"If it's a lads holiday then why here? Why not LA or something?" I asked before mentally slapping myself, why am I even asking these questions.

"Just wanted some place relatively quiet I guess. How about you?"

"I've always wanted to come here, and it was my turn to pick the holiday this time," I said as I turned to look at him, catching the design of his t shirt, the colour instantly flooding to my cheeks.

"I like your shirt." I said, as he looked at me so I nodded slightly in the direction of his shirt.

"Oh, thanks. I think it's pretty cool, it's some girl, Lucy something I dunno." He shrugged, picking up his glass and taking a sip.

"Lucy Thompson?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yeah, that's her. I didn't catch her name but her stuff's alright I guess... How do you know about her, she's not a famous designer?" Aston asked with a frown.

"She's me, I'm Lucy Thompson." I giggled, watching his reaction.

"Really? No way, babe I love your stuff." Aston smiled as I shook my head.

"You're just saying that."

"I'm really not, I've got loads of clothes of yours at home, I've brought a few here actually. Look," He said, slipping off his converse to show me my own design of socks making me laugh again. This is just too weird.

"How do you even know about my designs anyway? Not many people do." I frowned.

"Our stylist, she's obsessed with your line, I think I'm in your stuff for 95% of the photoshoots we do." Photoshoots? Stylists? What does this guy even do for a living? A model? Well, he's certainly got the looks for it.

"Sorry, what do you even do, if you don't mind me asking?" I asked as he looked on at me confused.

"You don't know who I am?" He asked as I shook my head, I thought it was obvious.

"Aston Merrygold? JLS?" Then it clicked! Of course! How did I not recognise him?

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I blushed, embarrassed that I didn't recognise him.

"Don't worry about it babe." Aston laughed as I covered my face with my hands.

"I've not really kept up to date with everything, the last time I saw you was on X factor. I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine, honestly. Actually, I quite like that you didn't know who I was." He shrugged as I eventually looked at him, my embarrassment fading.

"Really? Someone as famous as you doesn't like to be recognised?"

"Yeah, it's refreshing. You treated me like a normal guy, unlike some of the girls up there."

"Ouch."

"You get used to it," Aston shrugged before leaning back on his hands. "So, how long you here for?"

"Two months, you?" I replied, taking a quick sip of my cocktail.

"Five weeks, I'd be here longer but being a popstar's a busy business." Aston joked, another sly dig at not knowing who he was.