Part One Hundred and Thirty Seven

A 7am wake up call from an over excited Nicole was a little bit unwanted but it's my wedding day, so I'll allow it.

The first two hours of the morning were spent having breakfast, having showers and having a relax, I had a few pre-wedding jitters but that's normal. We also had our hair and make up done within that time too by professionals. I know that Scarlett and Nicole normally do it but I wanted them to be able to enjoy getting their own done rather than rushing.

"So what time's the wedding?" Alice, my make up artist asked.

"Eleven." I smiled, closing my eyes as requested.

"Ooh it's getting close! Are you nervous?"

"A little, but that's normal right?"

"Absolutely! People say it's only the men that get nervous but the women are the same."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I was so nervous on my wedding day that I drunk five glasses of champagne and walked down the aisle half drunk." Alice laughed as I laughed with her.

"Could anyone tell?"

"My husband did, he couldn't stop laughing at me...Anyway, who's your lucky guy?"

"His name's Aston."

"Same age as you?"

"Just a little bit older."

"That's what you need isn't it? Someone to look after you."

"He definitely does that." I smiled as she did the finishing touches to my face.

"Look at you, smitten kitten! You're done now babes, you look gorgeous, go and have a seat and wait for Kate to do your hair."

I went into the dining room to see Courtney, Aimee, Rachel and Nicole sat in the chair, all waiting to have their hair done. My nieces had already had their hair and make up done first so that they could get dressed without a fuss, and they looked like little princesses; absolutely stunning. I took a seat next to Courtney who was playing about on her phone whilst Aimee and Rachel were engrossed in conversation.

"Your husband's mithering me." Courtney laughed as she left her phone on the arm of the couch.

"What's he saying?" I giggled as she tutted before picking up her phone again to show me the messages.

[court just tell me how she's doing!]

[whats going on now?]

[what does she look like?]

[does she have her dress on yet?]

"For God sake," I laughed as I passed her phone back to her. "Did you tell him to stop?"

"Nah, it's more fun this way," She smirked as I shook my head at her. "Luce can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure, anything." I smiled as I turned to face her.

"I just want you to know how happy I am for you and Ast, I've never seen him like this before. We couldn't be happier that he picked you, you two were made for each other, and I can't wait to finally have a sister!" Courtney grinned as she squeezed my hand gently.

"Thanks Court, that really means a lot," I smiled before wrapping my arms around her in a hug. "I'm excited to have another sister too."

"And listen, Ast told me about the whole baby thing." She whispered to me before I pulled back to look at her.

"He did?"

"Yeah, I think he was having a bad day or something but he came to ours in tears and told me everything."

"Does anyone else know?" I asked with a whisper as I didn't want anyone to overhear.

"No it was just me in the house. He told me not to tell you but I wanted you to know that I'm wishing you both all the luck in the world, no one deserves this more than you two." She smiled before I pulled her into a hug again.

"Thanks Court." I whispered as I tried to hold the tears back, no way was I ruining my make up.

Sooner rather than later all of our hair's were done and the make up artist had already left after doing everyone. All of my bridesmaids had been and got their dresses on, which were a lovely shade of pink, and they all looked gorgeous. So I was soon sent upstairs to get my dress on and I was so excited to wear it again, but as I looked at it I froze.

30+ votes for the next part!

Comments?

Thankyou so much for reading..as always x