Part Seventeen

Now I know what you're thinking we got up to last night, and I can honestly tell you that we did the exact opposite.

After we took the drinks back up to my bedroom, we sat on my bed while we drunk and chatted. I wasn't too bothered about drinking too much when it was just me and Aston because I wasn't anywhere where I could embarrass myself or put myself in danger.

We learnt a lot about each other last night, plus Aston seemed really interested in my job, it was just question after question, but part of me thought it was just to get the more low key information for his stylist.

At about 5 o'clock in the morning, we heard the girls come in, giggling away, but it wasn't just girls voices that we could hear. Oh no, Aimee had brought JJ back and we could hear everything through these walls. Everything. Me and Aston couldn't stop laughing for the whole time.

When I woke up the next morning, I was a lot more comfortable than normal. The balcony doors were still open, the light breeze blowing the curtains back and forth. I also had the comfort of the strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind with a gentle line of kisses being placed from my shoulder up to behind my ear and then back down again.

"Now that is something I could get used to." I mumbled as Aston shuffled around a bit.

"Oh yeah?" He asked, kissing my neck again.

"Definitely, I could just lie here all day." I sighed contently, leaning back into his grip.

"Then why don't we? I don't have anything planned, what about you?"

"Nothing that I know of, probably just a pool day. But we can't lie here all day." I said as I turned around in his arms.

"Why not?" Aston frowned, tightening his grip on me.

"Because your boys would wonder where you are and my girls would want to know why I've been in my room all day."

"Well we need to figure out an excuse for why I'm sneaking out of your room anyway."

"Maybe they're not up yet." I suggested as Aston shook his head.

"I heard them get up about an hour ago."

"I'll have to distract them." I sighed, sitting up and running my hand through my messy hair.

"Not just yet." Aston said as he gently took my arm and pulled me backwards so that I was lying down again.

"Aston come on, I need to get you out of here." I sighed as Aston lazily hung his arm across my middle, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Just five minutes, then I'll get up and get dressed."

True to his word, Aston got up five minutes later and got himself dressed, ready to shoot off when I'd distracted the girls. Making myself look a bit more presentable, I changed into my bikini with shorts and a vest top over it, and tied my hair back into a sleek ponytail, my sunglasses balanced on the top of my head. Aston came out of the bathroom ten minutes later dressed in last nights clothes.

"Right I'm ready, you got a plan?" He asked, trying to fix his hair in the mirror.

"Yup, I'll take them all outside to the pool, you wait at the bottom of the stairs and I'll tell you when to go."

"So, when do I get to see you again?" Aston asked, resting his hands on my waist.

"I don't know," I sighed, resting my hands on his shoulders, "Maybe later? It depends on whether you boys join us again, I can't sneak off with you two nights in a row, they'll get suspicious."

"Yeah I guess." He sighed, shrugging his shoulders.

"Hey, it's not that I don't want to see you, I just don't want the others to catch on that's all."

"I get it, I just really like you."

"I really like you too," I smiled as Aston smiled back at me before moving his hands from my waist and gently onto the side of my neck before pressing his lips against mine.

"I'll text you later," Aston said as he pulled away, "Best get me out of here before your girls come back upstairs."

We crept out of my room and I left Aston at the bottom of the stairs while I went into the living room and practically dragged the girls outside to the pool, promising to bring them all out a coffee. As I was in the kitchen I told Aston to go before he quickly walked over to the front door and left, not before saying goodbye once more.