Part Twenty Two

For the rest of the night we laid in bed and watched all the films that I'd brought. Yes, even Finding Nemo. I'd say that we'd gotten dressed but I just had Astons shirt over the top of me and he'd just slipped his boxers back on. Not that I was complaining.

The furthest we'd gone was to the kitchen to get a few snacks and a couple of drinks for us so that we wouldn't need to go back down.

The girls got in at about three in the morning, me and Aston were still awake, halfway through the second Rush Hour after another round of our activities. I'd heard the girls come upstairs and then whispering about checking up on me. I told Aston to hide down the side of the bed and when he refused I pushed him down there, hearing a thud which made me stifle a giggle as the girls came into my room to see if I was feeling any better. To which I had to put on a sick voice and tell them that I'm 'no better than what I was this afternoon'.

I heard Aston snigger from the side of the bed, so I swung my legs round and nudged him before getting out of bed and getting a tissue from the TV table for my 'blocked nose'. The girls obviously believed me, not knowing any different by the looks of how much alcohol they'd had tonight, before leaving my room to go to their own.

Aston gave me a bit of stick about kicking him but he knew I was joking, plus I doubt I'd be able to do any damage anyway, not with my strength. Soon enough we were falling asleep right there in my bed with the curtains wide open and the TV still playing Rush Hour.

Morning soon came around, a lot earlier than what I'd hoped for thanks to us forgetting to close the curtains. I groaned as I rolled over, the bright light from the sun hurting my eyes.

"You okay there?" Aston chuckled lightly, lifting his arm up to rest it on the top of my head, stroking my hair gently.

"No," I mumbled, turning onto my side so that I could cuddle into his chest. "Can you turn the sun off?"

"No," He laughed, wrapping his arm around me before placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. "We probably should've closed the curtains last night huh?"

"We need to make sure we close them next time." I yawned, resting my hand on his toned stomach.

"I'll make sure we do," Aston said before using his finger under my chin to tilt my head up before pressing a kiss against my lips. "Morning gorgeous."

"Morning," I smiled before he kissed me again. "So, do I get to see you today?"

"It's normally me asking that," He laughed, pulling my body over so that I was now lay on top of him. "What's gotten into you?"

"You!" I laughed, sitting up on his lower stomach.

"In more ways than one." He winked, taking both my hands and lacing our fingers together loosely.

"Shut up!" I blushed as Aston laughed quietly at me. "Seriously though, when?"

"I'm sure I can convince the boys to go out to lunch and invite you lot along." Aston said as he sat up against the headboard, managing to keep me sat on top of him, only now I was sat at the top of his thighs.

"My little problem solver!" I giggled as Aston rolled his eyes before I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his.

"Hey Luce you feeling be-oh my god!"

I pulled away from Aston quickly, to see Scarlett stood at my bedroom with a shocked look on her face. Well shit. I guess we'd forgotten to lock my bedroom door last night after they'd all gone to sleep. None of us said anything; Scarlett's eyes were on us and I was looking back at Aston to get him to help me out here.

There's no way we can get out of this. It's pretty obvious what's happened. I'm half naked and Aston's shirtless.