Part One Hundred and Thirty Eight

Astons P.O.V.

Our morning was fairly chilled out. Marv cooked us all up a full English with a set of coffees to go with it. Then at nine o'clock we all headed upstairs to get ready. I was asked all morning if I was nervous and each time I answered with, surprisingly, no. And I wasn't nervous. I was more excited than anything else. I've spent two nights away from Luce, I just can't wait to see her.

I'd had a little talk with Luce's brother Mark before we went to get dressed, about him walking her down the aisle and the whole 'big brother talk' that I was expecting. It was all good though, I understood where he was coming from, I'm gonna be the same with Courtney when it's her turn.

Once we were all suited and booted and the cars were here, we all climbed into one and drove off to the church. Standing at the alter with Conor, I don't think I've ever felt so calm in my life. I don't get why some guys are so nervous. It's an incredible feeling, just knowing that in a matter of minutes I'm going to be married to the love of my life, my best friend, my soulmate.

But a flustered Scarlett rushing up to us changed all that as soon as she said the words, "We can't find Lucy."

"W-What? What do you mean you can't find her?" I stuttered as my heart rate increased massively.

"Well we were all downstairs getting our pictures taken, and the kids too, oh they did the cutest thing!-"

"Get to the point Scar, where is she?" I cut her off, needing to know where my fiancé is.

"I dunno, she went upstairs to put her dress on but when we went up ten minutes later she wasn't there and her dress was still hung up."

"She's done a runner?" I asked as my heart literally fell into my stomach.

"Ast you don't know that." Conor tried to reassure me, resting his hand on my shoulder.

"Oh please, course she has," I sighed, digging my phone out of my pocket. "I'm gonna go find her, Conor make sure no one leaves, Scar just-just apologise to everyone and I'll be back in a little while." I told them before I more or less ran down the aisle and out of the church, not giving anyone the chance to say a word to me.

The car that brought us here was still parked outside so I asked if he could take me to a few places where I thought she might be.

I couldn't believe her. We've been so looking forward to today and she does a runner. Even yesterday, she was so excited about us finally getting married, or was she just pretending? Does she really love me or did she just want to use me and my money? That's not it, Luce isn't like that, she'd never do that.

I tried our house, Aimee's house, my parents' house, Luce's mums house, the hotel that we've booked for tonight, Lily's grave, her dads grave but I came up with nothing. I only had one place left to look and if she's not there then I'm fucked.

30+ votes for the next part!

Comments?

Thankyou so much for reading..as always x