Part Fifty One

After being so excited about Christmas last night, I was surprised that it was Aston waking me up and not the other way around.

"Morning sleepyhead." Aston laughed softly as my eyes squinted while they adjusted to the light.

"Hey." I yawned, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Merry Christmas baby." He grinned before leaning forwards and pressing a delicate kiss on my lips.

"Merry Christmas," I smiled as Astons smile grew wider and also got kind of creepier. "What? Why are you smiling like that?"

"I'm loving the fact that I get to wake up next to you on our first Christmas."

"Shut up!" I laughed, shoving his arm before sitting up and tying my hair up into a stuffy bun.

"You need to hurry up and get yourself sorted, the girls are waiting for you out there," Aston said as he stumbled out of bed, tripping over my shoes in the process. "You and your damn shoes!"

"What time is it?" I asked, flinging the duvet back as I ignored him telling me off.

"Gone 9, so come on."

I got out of bed and freshened up in my bathroom, changing my nightshirt for my snowman Christmas pyjamas before neatening my hair up, wiping my face over with a baby wipe and brushing my teeth. I came out to Aston sat on my bed, waiting to use the bathroom hisself.

"Nice pyjamas." He snorted as he passed me, tugging on my shirt a little bit.

I managed to smack his arm but only just as he slid off into the bathroom pretty quickly. Once he was finished we headed out into the living room and greeted the girls, the words 'Merry Christmas' echoing around the apartment. We spent the next hour passing around presents, and we'd all gone overboard with what we'd bought for each other. Aston, thankfully, loved all of his gifts and I received a kiss after each one that he opened.

I'd opened all of my gifts from Aston too. He'd bought me a matching necklace to go with my earrings, a gorgeous black winter coat, some personalised sketch pads and stationary that I absolutely adored seeing as it was so thoughtful.

"I love these!" I giggled as I took out the pencils and looked at my name etched into them.

"Do you know how much those earrings cost me?!" Aston joked, hanging his arm over my shoulder.

"I love them too, thank you so much." I smiled before pressing my lips against him.

"Well before you say that, I've got one more thing for you." He winked, leaning over the back of the sofa and pulling up a huge square shaped gift whilst I looked at the girls confused.

"What's this?"

"Open it." He chuckled, placing it on my knees before I turned to rip it open.

"Oh Ast," I tutted, throwing the wrapping paper to the floor. "This is incredible."

"Read it."

It was a picture of me, Ast and Rochelle at the photo shoot for my line that we'd done once the shoot was over, but blown up huge. I was stood in between Ast and Rochelle while we all smiled away. And in silver pen, written on top of Rochelle's body was,

[so honoured to be apart of this Lucy! you are truly amazing at what you do and I'm sure other people will see it the same way. hope you don't mind but I kept this dress for myself ;) good luck with the rest of it! make sure you keep in touch!

Rochelle x x]

Then in gold pen, written on top of Ast's body was,

[I can't even describe how proud I am of you! but I'm so proud to have been a part in all of this and to call you my girlfriend. you have no idea how insanely talented you are, you need to realise it one day. Just take this whole dream one step at a time and you'll get there, and I'll be right there next to you!

Smash it gorgeous!

Ast x]

"I just thought you could use a permanent reminder of how talented you are, and that I'm always going to be proud of you, no matter what." Aston smiled as I lifted my head from looking at the picture.

"This is amazing," I whispered before pressing my lips against his forcefully. "You have no idea how much this means."

"I'm glad you like it."

"I'll put it up in my room..Actually, will you come put it up now?" I asked, wanting to hang the picture up immediately.

"Sure, you don't mind do you?" Aston asked the girls as they all shook their heads.

Me and Aston both took our presents back into my bedroom before he went back for my picture and I grabbed the toolbox from under the sink.

Aston took out the hammer and looked at a couple of nails before deciding which would be the sturdiest. Although he looked the part, he wasn't as good at this as he thought he was. So after a few wrong hits, swearing, and possibly a bruised thumb, my picture was finally up and I'd be able to see it every day.