Part Sixty

"Luce? Babe come on, ignore them," Aston said as he turned around before frowning; I was stood still in the middle of the path with a guy stood right behind me, you can imagine it's a weird sight. "What's going on?"

"So you moved on then?" He asked, making my skin crawl.

"I-" I stuttered before I felt his hands on my arms, making me jump and Aston took a step forwards.

"Woah, mate don't touch her," Aston told him as he took my hand and pulled me closer to him. "Babe do you know him?"

"It's Andy." I whispered as I felt Andy's eyes boring into me.

"You need to get the hell out of here." Aston said sternly as he tightened his grip on my hand, stroking his thumb over the top gently.

"Like I'm going to listen to you." Andy scoffed before walking towards me as I stepped back.

"I'm warning you, stay away from her!" Aston said as he held my hand behind his back so I was stood at the side of him but behind him a little.

"New boyfriend?" Andy asked me, nodding his head in Astons direction as I nodded.

"What do you want?" I asked, eventually finding my voice in all the shock.

"I saw you from over the road, wanted to talk to you."

"After what you said about her? Mate you'd be lucky if she gave you the time of day!" Aston butted in as Andy shook his head at him.

"Look this has nothing to do with you, so butt out pretty boy."

"It's everything to do with me. And if I've got anything to do with it, you'll never speak to her ever again. Come on Luce, let's go." Aston said to me, shaking my hand a little before turning around and leading me in the direction of the restaurant.

"It's Lilly's anniversary next week, right?!" Andy called out as I let go of Astons hand and spun around.

"Why?! Why bring that up?!" I questioned as I walked back towards him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Lilly hasn't got anything to do with you and she never will! Don't speak about her ever again!"

"I was thinking of buying some flowers for her," He smirked as my anger rose.

"You sick freak!" I yelled before raising my hand and smacking him straight across the face.

I felt Astons arms around my waist and he carried me away from him as I could hear Andy laughing away as I tried to stop my tears.

"Just because I stopped her from hitting you doesn't mean I won't," Aston told Andy as his face dropped before he turned his attention back to me. "Baby are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I croaked, "Can we go home?"

"Yeah, come on. We can do this another night." He sighed before pressing a kiss against my forehead and taking my hand.

"Stay away from her or I'll kill you!" Aston told Andy before leading me back to the car park, leaving Andy stood in the middle of the street.