Part One Hundred and Two

My first two and a half months in Paris were utterly brilliant. The preparations for the show were going brilliantly and so far it looked amazing. The models were all on board, they'd had their fittings and gone through rehearsals. The press have been called and confirmed for the show, along with the executive who decided that she wanted me to do the show in the first place.

Of course we had to be tourists for a little while, which is why we spent the first two weeks just relaxing and taking in all the sights. I'd seen them all before but what's the harm in seeing them all again, especially when they're too beautiful to resist.

"About time you called." I muttered as I pressed my phone against my ear before flopping down onto the hotel bed after a day of being on my feet.

"Sorry! Work's been hectic lately." Aston apologised as I rolled my eyes.

Me and Aston spoke on the phone, FaceTime or Skype regularly, apart from the days when we were just too tired and ended up falling asleep, to which we'd just send an apology text when we woke up. I've been missing him like crazy, and everyday that he's not here and the show gets closer, the more anxious I get that I have to do this on my own, without him.

"Don't lie to me Ast, I've seen Twitter, you've been out partying." I laughed, looking up at the ceiling.

"Have you been checking up on me?" He asked skeptically.

"Well, I need to make sure you're behaving."

"I always behave!"

"Hmm, four nights on the run?"

"Okay, but that was the one time!"

"Ast I'm not your mum, you can do what you want just as long as you're careful." I tutted, kicking my shoes off.

"Ah, there's my girl," He laughed as I put my phone on speaker, placing it by my head. "Speaking of which, how's she doing?"

"She's good, just tired. She's missing you though."

"I miss her too but she'll be home soon."

"Can we stop referring to me in the third person? I'm getting really confused." I giggled as Aston scoffed at me.

"It doesn't take much." He muttered, thinking I wouldn't hear.

"Hey! I heard that."

"Well you can't do anything about it babe."

"Not right now, but I will when I get home."

"You won't even remember this when you get home." He laughed.

"So I won't remember the time when you called me a terrible driver? Or when you said I was your servant? Or what about the time you called me a psychopath?" I asked as silence fell, knowing I was right.

"Okay, so your memory's better than I give it credit for. But come on! The last two were obviously jokes!"

"I'm not a terrible driver!"

"So you never nearly killed a cat? Or ran a red light because you used the accelerator instead of the brakes? Or-" Aston mocked before I cut him off.

"Okay we could be at this all day." I sighed as Aston laughed at me.

"Just admit you're a terrible driver."

"I'm not as bad as Aaron!"

"..I'll give you that, but you're not the best."

"Neither are you." I huffed.

"I heard that," Aston said in a mocking tone. "So how's Paris?"

"It's a bit hectic but it's still amazing. It's not as good as when we were both here though."

"Obviously, how's the show coming along?"

"Incredibly well, Ast it looks amazing! I've got all these lights, you should see the lights! And the runway, it's pink! I've got a pink runway!"

"So you're excited then yeah?" Aston chuckled after I'd rambled on for a few more minutes.

"God yeah! But I'm super frightened." I admitted, not just to Aston but to myself.

"Babe why are you frightened?" He asked softly, a voice full of concern.

"For starters, the room's about ten times as big as it was in London with a large section just for the press, all of my designs are brand new and you're not here."

"Luce please don't be scared because I'm not there, you've got amazing people behind you and they all want you to do well and make your show the best thing that Paris has ever seen."

"It's just hard doing it for the first time without you, that's all." I sighed as I tried to put Astons mind at rest, knowing that he'd be stressing out at the fact that him not being there was scaring me a little bit.

"I'll call you before your show, even better, I'll FaceTime you and you can show me everything yeah? That way it's like I'm still there?"

"Yeah, I guess that could work." I giggled.

"I really miss you." He whispered after a short space of time.

"I miss you too, but just two weeks left ay."

"Yeah I guess."

"Oi moody! Pack it in."

"What?"

"The soppiness, stop it. I'm really tired and I genuinely can't be arsed crying, so don't do it."

"Can I tell you that I love you?"

"Always." I giggled, letting out a yawn.

"Alright, I'm gonna let you get some sleep baby. I love you and I'll see you soon yeah?"

"Yeah, I love you too."