Part Twelve

It was so relaxing, just lying there with my eyes closed and listening to the world going on around me. The sounds of the sea, everyone chatting, children playing and then the faint sound of the music that some bars were playing.

"Since I did you the favour of cheering you up, how about you do a favour for me?" Aston asked out of the blue, flicking sand onto my stomach.

"That depends on what the favour is." I said skeptically, sitting up and brushing the sand off me.

"Let me take you out? On a date."

"We went out last night." I giggled as I stood up, blushing as I remembered the kiss we'd had outside of my villa.

"Where you going?" Aston asked as he sat up.

"To the sea, you coming?" I asked, tying my bikini string around my neck as it was a halter neck one so that you could take it off when you were sunbathing.

"Sure, can I stick my phone in your bag?"

"Go ahead, just make sure that my bag's covered." I shrugged before walking down the beach and into the sea.

It was cold but once you were in it for a few seconds you got used to it. I turned around and looked at where the sea met the sky, it was so so pretty. I've always been fascinated by stuff like this, like I said, I'm a nature kind of girl.

"So, about this date," a masculine voice said as they placed their hands on my hips from behind.

"Oh shi-Aston!" I said, startled, turning around and smacking him on the arm. "Don't do that!"

"Haha, so how about it?" He asked with a hint of laughter to his voice, not moving his hands at all.

"This is mad!" I giggled, trailing the water with my fingers.

"What is?" Aston asked again, taking a step closer to me this time.

"I've known you for a day, plus I'm on a girls holiday!"

"So? I'm on a lads holiday, doesn't make a difference." He shrugged.

"A girls holiday means getting away from guys, not date them. And I'm pretty sure a lads holiday means scoring all the girls that they can."

"Luce we went over this last night," Aston sighed, "I'm not that kind of guy and I proved it yesterday, I didn't try anything or even attempt to try and sleep with you."

"No but you did kiss me." I smiled shyly.

"And then you kissed me," He retorted as I blushed and looked down again. "Come on babe, please?"

"I don't know," I said as a smirk grew on Astons face. "What?"

"If you don't agree to to go on this date with me then I'll dunk you." Aston smirked.

"So you're blackmailing me now?" I giggled as Aston shrugged. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and lifted me up.

"Okay okay!" I squealed, wrapping my arms around his neck so that he couldn't dunk me, I was not getting my hair wet.

"Okay?"

"Fine I'll go with you, just put me down!" I laughed as Aston put me back down again.

"Knew that'd work." He chuckled, as I swatted his arm.