Part Sixty One

I was silent the whole way back to Astons place. I can't believe he had the cheek to say that about Lilly. He had absolutely nothing to do with her, so why would he buy her flowers? I swear, if I see him there next week I won't be responsible for my actions.

Once we got to Astons place, I just walked to the front door in a trance before he opened it and took my hand, leading me upstairs. Aston sat me down on the edge of his bed before going into his wardrobe to get changed.

"Can I have a top?" I asked quietly as he came back out, dressed in his joggers and an old shirt.

"Yeah, you know where they are," He said as he plugged his phone in on charge. "But come here first..I'm not mad at you okay? So stop tiptoeing around me." He chuckled as I reached him and he wrapped me up in his arms.

"I'm sorry I ruined tonight." I sighed, wrapping my arms around Astons waist as I rested my head on his chest.

"You didn't ruin it, that stupid ex boyfriend of yours did."

"I'm still sorry."

"Well don't be, now go get changed because we need to talk." Aston said, pulling away and smacking my bum before he left the room.

I changed into one of Astons tops, which was very long for me, so I didn't bother with bottoms, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I got my phone out of my clutch and sat on my side, the left hand side of Astons bed. I flicked through twitter and someone had taken a picture of us arguing in the street. At the time I clearly wasn't bothered, but now it's kind of embarrassing. I didn't worry about it too much; it wasn't important.

Aston came back upstairs a few minutes later with two cans of beer in his hands, passing me one before he sat on his side of the bed with his.

"Classy," I giggled as he rolled his eyes. "You couldn't have got a glass?"

"This way I don't have to wash up," He smirked before bringing the can up to his lips and having a drink. "I put a pizza in about five minutes ago so it should be done in like twenty minutes."

"Ooh what kind?" I asked, setting my can on the bedside table.

"Just pepperoni, don't get too excited," Aston chuckled, leaning back into his pillows and stretching his legs out. "So,"

"Yeah," I sighed, trying to mentally prepare myself as I knew what was coming.

"Who's Lilly?" He asked with a frown. "Because as soon as he mentioned her you just flipped, is she like an aunt or something?"

"She's..my daughter." I said hesitantly as Astons eyes widened, instantly taking it the wrong way.

"A daughter?" Aston stuttered as I nodded at him, trying to stop the tears from escaping. "Why didn't you tell me you have daughter?"

"Because I don't."

"Babe you're not making any sense. First you have a daughter and then you don't?" Yes, that's exactly it. "What's going on?"

"Lilly died three weeks after she was born." I said quietly as I picked at my nails.

"Luce," Aston tutted before placing his can on his bedside table.

"Baby come here," He sighed before wrapping his arms around me, using one hand to rest on the back of my head.

"I'm so so sorry." He said, pressing a kiss against my head.

"It's okay, you didn't know." I sighed, blinking away the oncoming tears.

"So when he said 'Lilly's anniversary' he meant-"

"The anniversary of when she died, yeah." I said as Aston placed a gentle kiss on my temple.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Aston asked after a quiet few minutes of him just holding me in his arms, kissing my forehead or my temple every so often until I'd calmed down.

"I guess I should." I sighed, sitting up out of Astons arm.

"No babe, you don't have to if you don't want to. I'm not forcing you."

"I know but it might help, I've not spoken to it about anyone."

"But Andy knew?" Aston frowned, taking a sip from his can.

"He knew of her and how she died, but he didn't know everything," I shrugged as Aston took my hand in his, locking our fingers together.

"I think it's about time I spoke about her."