Part One Hundred and Forty Two

One by one, all of our family members and close friends piled into the hall, congratulating us before going to find their names on the seating chart to take their seats ready for their meals.

"I'm so happy for you Luce," Mark, my manager, smiled as he pulled me into hug once he'd gotten through the doors. "Congratulations Aston." He said to Ast before shaking hands.

"I'm so glad you could make it." I smiled.

"Me too, listen I got you a present." He smiled weirdly.

"You didn't have to, you can just put it with the others." I smiled as Aston passed Mark a tall glass of champagne.

"I think you should open this now." He grinned weirdly as he passed me a card.

I frowned as I handed Aston my glass and took the card off Mark before opening it, I wasn't drinking but I had to make sure it looked like I did, every so often me and Ast would swap glasses so it was believable. I read through the card once and my eyes nearly popped out of my head, I even had to read through it four or five times before screaming and jumping on Mark in a huge hug.

"What? What was it?" Aston asked, feeling out of the loop.

"Read it!" I grinned, passing him the card.

"Congratulations Lucy you're-" He muttered as he read through the card. "No way, are you serious?"

"Very, I thought I'd keep it a secret so that it'd make a nice wedding present." Mark smiled as I struggled to contain my excitement.

"Mark thank you so much!" I grinned before hugging him again.

"It was all you Luce. Listen I'm gonna go find Geoff." He smiled, shaking Astons hand again before leaving us to it.

"Ast!" I beamed as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I told you we'd get you to New York," Aston chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm so proud of you."

"I'm actually gonna be in New York's fashion show!"

"Looks like we've two things to celebrate tonight then." He smiled before pressing a kiss against the side of my head.

"This day just keeps getting better." I smiled, pulling away so that we could greet more guests.

30+ votes for the next part!

Comments?

Thankyou so much for reading..as always x