|Chapter 84.| Death In Fear Form.|

———————
|Chapter 84.| Death In Fear Form.|
———————

The news of Jason's imminent return didn't go over well with the majority of the Titans, or whatever members of the Batfamily that Dick could get to the Manor

The news of Jason's imminent return didn't go over well with the majority of the Titans, or whatever members of the Batfamily that Dick could get to the Manor. Kory, Connor, Gar, and Luke are the only ones who would come to hear about Jason, and the only ones he could get in contact with, as he couldn't find Ellie or Isabella anywhere.

Kory is the first to react at what Dick has just told them, about offering Jason complete forgiveness, and her fiery temper flares up. "You said he could do what?" Kory demands of Dick.

"He killed Bruce" Connor adds. "And a lot more people. He tried to kill me, and you" Connor tells Dick. Connor isn't too crazy about his girlfriend's Ex-boyfriend moving back into the Manor, but Connor's concerns come more from the fact that Jason is a psychopath.

"He kidnapped kids. He let Poison Ivy loose. He made that woman at GCPD snap her own neck using fear toxin" Kory continues to list off all of the things that Jason has done in the past few months.

"Are we just going to set an extra place at the dinner table? 'Hey J, pass the mashed potatoes'" Connor Snape aggressively, for him personally it's that Jason has tried to kill him on multiple occasions.

"Guys, you know that all of that is true, but you know that Scarecrow and Ra's made him do the majority of those things, controlled him. I'm not saying that we forgive him for what he's done, I'm just asking you all to remember that Crane forced so many drugs into his system that he couldn't remember any of his memories before the murder" Dick tells them all, Jason is still guilty, he wanted to kill Bruce, and the drugs drove him to do it, but a lot of the time he's been Scarecrow's puppet.

"This has been Scarecrow" Gar agrees.

"He still needs to be held accountable for some things Gar, he still made some of his own choices" Dick tells Gar.

"You didn't hold me and Connor accountable when Cadmus made us killers, or when Kory tried to kill Rachel, or when Isabella killed Arthur Light, or when you allowed someone to be shot to death by the mob" Gar makes his point. Not a lot of people in the room are innocent, they've all had their share of evils. "We forgave each other, because we're family" Gar tells them all. "Jason deserves the same chance" Gar tells them, ever the optimist.

None of them seem to like how much sense Gar's answer made, and how they all knew that deep down that he's right.

"We'll bring them both in, and after that we assess the situation" Dick presents a compromise to the Titans. "Let's meet down in the Batcave in five minutes?" Dick suggests to the Titans, Dick is looking between the Titans, and to Luke who looks completely unconvinced.