|Chapter 94.| Master And Apprentice.|

———————
|Chapter 94.| Master And Apprentice.|
———————

Jason isn't so hard to track for someone who knows how he behaves, and for someone who trained him where to go if he needs to disappear

Jason isn't so hard to track for someone who knows how he behaves, and for someone who trained him where to go if he needs to disappear. Somewhere comfortable yet concealed, somewhere people wouldn't think to look for you.

As Ellie approaches Ray Todd's old storage warehouse she can hear the heavy metal music blaring from miles away, and that can only mean that Jason is inside, there is no one guarding the perimeter since Jason thinks that no one can take him down.

When Ellie enters the warehouse she sees Jason bopping his head to the music, while he's working on his gear on a little workbench.

Ellie presses the pause button on the music and it stops, and Jason doesn't even flinch.

"I knew you'd find me, I knew that Ellie wouldn't kill you again, I had hoped that Dick would have been killed a little slower though" Jason speaks, and Ellie can tell he thinks he's talking to Isabella and not her.

"Wrong sister, Romeo" Ellie spits at Jason.

Jason almost drops his guns as paralysing fear washes over his body, how had she managed to break free of Crane's control when he's been trying to do it for months. This is a fight that has plagued his fears for all of these months, scared it would be his mentor that hunted him down.

"You shouldn't have come" Jason says over his shoulder. "Leave now, before I have to kill you" Jason gives to Ellie. He doesn't want to hurt a girl he considers family, who he considers to be like a sister to him.

"I'm not leaving you, not this time" Ellie speaks back. Ellie still holds all of that guilt for letting Jason get himself killed, if she had just gotten to him faster then none of this would be happening.

Jason scoffs at that.

"A lot of good that does me NOW!!!" Jason screams at Ellie. He turns around to look at her, and sees she's in her Warbird suit. "So this is it then, I've finally become worthy enough to drag the Guardian of Gotham City out of the shadows, I'm finally good enough to face the Warbird" Jason mocks Ellie.

"You've always been good enough Jason, and I'm sorry that Bruce made you feel differently" Ellie stays calms as she's talking to Jason.

"Don't do that" Jason says, he points at her threateningly. "DO NOT DO THAT!!" Jason screams at Ellie. "You're not going to get inside of my head, your not going to play mind games with me, this is it, it's either me or you" Jason says with finality. One of them has to emerge victorious. Ellie wanting to save the city, and Jason wanting to prove he's surpassed his master.