|Chapter 76.| Drug Fuelled Rage.|

———————
|Chapter 76.| Drug Fuelled Rage.|
———————

Jason moves his men into the Narrows under the cover of darkness, Crane is too busy playing with his new machine to even notice that Jason and his drugs have gone missing, and Lady Vic is too busy hunting down Barbara Gordon for some reason, so Ja...

Jason moves his men into the Narrows under the cover of darkness, Crane is too busy playing with his new machine to even notice that Jason and his drugs have gone missing, and Lady Vic is too busy hunting down Barbara Gordon for some reason, so Jason has the perfect opportunity to defy Crane and move the drugs on the street.

The drugs may be a combination of a lot of different drugs but they all add to the euphoric effect. Crane's formula for ridding a person of their worst fears. Catalyst's formula to make the user susceptible to suggestion. And the Lazarus Particles inside make them completely compliant once they have ingested enough of it, creating Lazarus energy in their blood.

Jason hauls a duffel bag to the main street that runs through the Narrows. Jason drops the bag at the feet of his men, at least a hundred doses of the drug just ready to be handed out.

"Give it to anyone who wants it, no charge, this will give them a taste and make them want more" Jason is only going to give the users enough to last them a few hours, and then once they're hooked Jason has a built in market for the drug ready to go whenever he needs it.

The men start taking vials of the drug and shove them in their pockets. "No kids" Jason suddenly orders them, that's a line that he won't cross, having been a kid on this street getting hooked on all sorts of drugs when he was younger.

Jason sees the effects of all of the junkies under the drugs, their fear being stripped away from them, and they start to move around like angry mindless zombies, just waiting for a an instruction, their minds in pure bliss, and their bodies ready for Jason to control.

Within minutes the entire street is filled with people with glowing yellow eyes, a by product of the Catalyst formula.

All of these people that are under the same influence as Jason, Ra's' control, and Crane's weapon, but Jason couldn't identify with any of them. For all Jason can think about is how hard he had to fight himself, how much energy it took him not to stop Lady Vic from killing those people in the hospital, how hard the Red Hood parts of him had to beat down the Robin parts of him.

Jason had been perfectly fine killing and maiming, until that night in the Clocktower, that night has changed everything for him. Isabella confessing she still loves him made fractures in the Red Hood persona, and they just keep growing.

It was the first time that Jason had brought Isabella down to the Narrows, it isn't a place that Jason likes to remember, even if Isabella insists that part of him will always think of the Narrows as home.