|Chapter 38.| A Matter Of Family.|

———————
|Chapter 38.| A Matter Of Family.|
———————

The GCPD geared up with their best officers and SWAT teams

The GCPD geared up with their best officers and SWAT teams. Constance and Gordon leading the attack force on the last Bank of Gotham that hadn't been hit by Poison Ivy. Concurrently Warbird and Robin were striking the Mayor's Office at City Hall to save the remaining members of the council.

Constance took stance beside the loading entrance at the back of the bank. Gordon and the other GCPD members were following Constance's lead.

Constance was a great cop before she became a part of the Batfamily, but now with regular advanced training she was becoming unstoppable to your basic criminals. The skills of training with Warbird and the badge that signifies her as a member of the GCPD.

Constance drops low to the floor and readied her Bat-tech gun with the stun bullets that didn't run out.

Constance nodded to Gordon and he ripped open the door. Two armed gun men were shocked by the sudden sunlight being cast on them.

Constance didn't hesitate to blast both of them with her gun and render them unconscious. "Two hostiles down" Constance spoke over comms channel. It was only supposed to link to the GCPD, but Barbara had hacked it so they could listen from the Batcave.

Constance entered the building first. Taking cover at every corner and scoping for enemies. Gordon and the other SWAT members followed behind her carefully.

They made their way through the back hallways to the main bank hall. That's where Ivy would be likely to hit.

"No one's had contact from the bank manager or his staff since the evacuation. They weren't reported as leaving the city. So they must be inside somewhere" Gordon tells Constance.

"Okay" Constance decides on her plan. "We breach hard. Flash bangs. I would rather temporarily stun a few innocents than risk running into Ivy and her crew" Constance decides. She wouldn't give Ivy the chance to infect the male members of the strike force. From all records in the Batcave, it showed that Ivy had to have physical contact with a male to enthral him.

Constance opened the door slowly to the main bank floor. It was silent. Not a good sign for the missing bank employees.

Constance rolled three flash bangs across the floor and then closed the door just in time to avoid the concussive force of light and sound.

Once the shockwave had died down the strike forced charged in with their weapons raised. But no one was in the bank hall.