|EXILE.| Chapter 03.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 03.|
———————

It had been an eventful evening

It had been an eventful evening. Isabella was glad to be able to get some sleep after a night or patrolling, and then having to socialise.

Isabella usually wasn't so tired after a mission, but with having to make conversation with people afterwards as well, it was very mentally draining.

Isabella had literally just shrugged out of her dress last night, and pulled on shorts and a hoody to sleep in.

So you can imagine the rage that Isabella felt when someone was constantly banging on the front door of the house. Alfred and Bruce would be in the Batcave working, so they wouldn't hear the front door. And Ellie would no doubt be training in the Batcave as well.

Which left Isabella as the only one in the house who could answer the door.

No one could get onto the grounds of Wayne Manor without the code for the gate. And Isabella doubted that Alfred would have left the gate open last night.

Isabella cursed loudly under her breath as she jogs down from her room and to the front door. Whomever was on the other side of the door was still knocking rather loudly, and clearly didn't have basic manors. A usual person would have knocked a few times and then stopped.

Isabella tears open the front door, and prepares herself to hit off the head of whomever was waking her up so early in the morning. It's barely even light out yet.

"What?!!" Isabella screams at the boy stood on their doorstep. She didn't even really look at who it was, she just barked at them.

Isabella was taken off guard by the smug looking hubcap thief. Hazel brown eyes like looked like thick orbs of honey. A razor sharp jawline that elevated his good looks to extremely hot. Messy brown hair, it looked like it was messed purposefully as a style. He was tall and muscular. And the smirk on his face really caught Isabella off guard.

Jason Todd.

He leaned his whole body against the doorframe casually. His eyes raked up and down Isabella's body shamelessly.

"Wow" Jason commented, his eyes fixing on Isabella's bare legs. Isabella was suddenly very aware she had answered the door in shorts that stopped at her thigh. "Quite the welcome. Ellie didn't say I would be living with models" Jason smirked at Isabella, smacking his lips together as he does so.

Isabella clicks her fingers in his face. "Hey, pervert, my eyes are up here" Isabella snaps at the boy. Who the hell just stares at a woman's legs when they had just met.