|EXILE.| Chapter 20.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 20.|
———————

After a glorious Christmas, and a very hectic New Year, everyone was ready to get back to their normal routines

It was always a harsh comedown in the Bishop family, both Isabella and Ellie loving Christmas as much as they did. It's the same reason why it took so long for them to put away the Christmas decorations, they were saving their holiday cheer. Isabella liked to keep her Christmas cards pinned up to the wall until Easter, and then she had Easter cheer.

"Isabella, we're leaving in a few minutes" Bruce calls through the Manor to his daughter.

Today was the first day that the GCPD were allowing them to go in to see Josie. Isabella, Barbara and Jason were all going to see if she was okay, and spend some time with her. Given what had happened to Josie, her mother had refused to see her, saying her daughter had the devil inside of her.

And Bruce and Ellie had some time to talk with Maroni, before he was transferred to the courthouse for his trial.

Harvey and Constance had to pull a lot of strings to allow the family to visit the most dangerous people in the city.

Isabella was eager to see Josie, the last time they had really spoken was the night Black Mask attacked, they hadn't spoken at the Bat Brawl. Isabella needed to try and talk to Josie, she couldn't leave things like this.

Isabella put on a pair of jeans, and a nice white sweater, and her new boots her Mom and Jordan had gotten for her for Christmas. She lets her hair fall naturally down the sides of her face. Isabella then puts Jason's leather jacket on, knowing it looked better on her, and Jason would love it marking his territory.

Isabella walks out of the bathroom, and sees Jason waiting on her bed. They had been sharing this room for a few weeks now. They had even moved Jason's double bed in here.

Jason looks up from his phone and sees Isabella wearing his jacket. A smug smile crosses his lips. "My girl" he bobs his head in agreement.

"Shut up loser" Isabella punches him in the arm. "It goes with the outfit, that's all" Isabella lied. Isabella didn't need to wear Jason's clothes to ward off men, she was fully capable of letting them know she wasn't interested. She was capable of letting them know she had a boyfriend. And capable of kicking the asses of the ones who didn't take no for an answer.

"Okay. You keep telling yourself that babes" he chuckled at Isabella. "If you happen to casually mention to Harvey that we're involved, then I'm fucking fantastic with that" Jason grins innocently.