|Chapter 80.| War.|

———————
|Chapter 80.| War.|
———————

The large machine glows with an orange light as it runs off copies of Crane formula, the environment is near freezing to stop the drug from exploding while it cools down

The large machine glows with an orange light as it runs off copies of Crane formula, the environment is near freezing to stop the drug from exploding while it cools down. Tented workshops have been set up along the production floor of the GothCorp lab so Crane's scientists can package the drug in the inhalers. And all of Crane's henchmen, formerly Jason's, patrol around the lab on the upper levels so they can spot intruders.

In the office, Jason has fallen unconscious, still tied to the same chair that Crane had him tied to all day. Jason's body is still recovering from the poison that Crane slipped into his body, still too weak to free himself from the restraints on the chair.

Crane gently slaps Jason's cheeks to wake him. "Wakey wakey" Crane whispers to Jason, Jason slowly looks up with malice in his eyes, and murder in his heart, willing to kill Crane as soon as he's free. "you're about to see what winning feels like" Crane is getting cocky, his drugs running off in the thousands of doses, and the Titans are nowhere in sight.

Crane strolls around clapping his hands. "Without Ellie Bishop to fight their battles for them, they're all useless" Crane tells Jason. "No Warbird, no Batman, only the failure of Dick Grayson's leadership" Crane thinks that no one else can stop him, and he's neutralised Jason easily.

Out in the factory floor, Nightwing sneaks up behind one of the gunmen, and clasps his hand over the gunman's face and uses the sleep hold to easily subdue him. Nightwing gently guides the gunman to the floor so he wouldn't make a sound.

Nightwing grapples up to a vantage point so that he can get the lay of the land. "Crane's come heavy this time, the factory is filled with Crane's men, and they're armed to the teeth" Nightwing says over the comms to the Titans.

"Crane likes to play the fearless mastermind, I guess his men don't see the irony that he needs all of these men to quell his own fears" Ellie tells Nightwing over the comms. Ellie and Alfred are manning the Batcave, and Luke and Barbara are in the GCPD waiting to send in backup if needed.

"I'm going to try and pick them off quietly" Nightwing replies to his girlfriend. The more that Nightwing can take down, the easier the assault will be for all of the Titans.

Nightwing waits until one of the thugs walks underneath his vantage point, and then Nightwing steals a trick from Batman and does an inverted take down. The thug cries out in fear against Nightwing's gloved hand, but Nightwing easily and silently subdues him, and leaves him hanging from the perch.

There are two more men patrolling the upper gantry, if Nightwing can take them both out then there will be no cover fire to help the other thugs on the ground floor.