|EXILE.| Chapter 02.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 02.|
———————

The type of fundraisers thrown at Wayne Manor were the usual extravagant affair synonymous with the Wayne name

The type of fundraisers thrown at Wayne Manor were the usual extravagant affair synonymous with the Wayne name. Bruce publicly donated to many causes, and often threw fundraising events for them. Gotham expected a Wayne to watch over it.

Ellie and Isabella quickly took off their supersuits and changed into their formal attire for the evening.

Isabella wearing a navy blue dress and black creepers, and her hair slightly curled. She was never one to wear a lot of makeup and wear dresses. She preferred jeans and teeshirts.

Ellie used to be the same way with how she dressed, but as she was getting older she was becoming more noticed. And with her status came the need to dress a little more like a woman, dresses and heels, getting her hair done, wearing makeup. Ellie hated it, but if the city thought she was going to same way as Bruce, they wouldn't look to close and figure out she was Warbird.

Ellie wore and black and white dress with matching heels. Her hair was straightened.

While Isabella continued getting ready in her room, she heard Ellie and Bruce speaking down the hall.

"-at any point did it occur to you to check with me about this?" Bruce shouted at his eldest daughter. He didn't like it when Ellie made decisions without his approval.

"I don't need to ask your permission" Ellie retorted to Bruce. It wasn't his team anymore, it was her team, and she was getting tired of him assuming he could speak to her like a child.

Ellie felt very strongly about her position. Jason Todd was going to be her apprentice, he had a natural need to help people, and that deserved to be nurtured.

"How can I approve of this without a meeting?" Bruce asks his daughter. Bruce didn't know the first thing about this Jason Todd, save that he tried to boost the Batmobile.

"You could try trusting my judgement?" Ellie suggested to her father. Isabella listened as Ellie and Bruce got into one of their little arguments, they never got along.

Isabella decided that she would divert the argument, they had guests arriving downstairs, and they had to present a united front.

Isabella left her room and found Ellie and Bruce in the hallway.

"What's going on?" Isabella asked her sister and father. Isabella takes the iPad that Bruce was holding and looks over the mugshot of a boy.