|EXILE.| Chapter 23.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 23.|
———————

Valkyrie rushed to Warbird's side

Valkyrie rushed to Warbird's side. Warbird was still trying to push herself up, the robot had struck her pretty hard with that suit.

"What the fuck is that?" Robin asked the two women in a hushed whisper, looking over at the robot. The monster with the blue man inside, and the freeze gun. They had no idea who this new villain was.

"Oracle?" Warbird asked Barbara.

Barbara quickly did a search of the GCPD archives. And she actually came up with a result.

"Facial recognition identifies the man as Victor Fries, a doctor who is studying cryogenic medicine for GothCorp. There is a GCPD report that there was a lab accident a few weeks ago, and Dr Fries was caught in a blast from a subzero reactor" Barbara reads off the report. "Three other labs workers were frozen to death in the blast, it was assumed that Victor Fries was caught in the blast, but they never found a body" Barbara tells Warbird, Valkyrie and Robin.

So this guy was a scientist? His skin looked like he had been frozen solid, and the suit must keep his temperature down so he doesn't have heat stroke. And the same liquid nitrogen that powered his suit, powered his freeze gun.

Well whoever this Mr Freeze was, he was working with Roman, and Black Mask, and that made him an enemy.

"Whoever you are, you need to stay out of our way" Valkyrie warned Mr Freeze. "You haven't done anything to land you in Arkham yet" Valkyrie warned Mr Freeze, all he had done was strike Warbird, and that wasn't enough to land him in jail.

"I have to do this. For my Nora" Mr Freeze explains back to Valkyrie. Valkyrie didn't know who this Nora is, but if Mr Freeze took another step closer she would have no choice but to fight him.

"Nora Fries is his wife, she has a rare degenerative condition, Fries' research was about being able to freeze her to stop her condition, suspended animation while he works on a cure for her condition" Barbara tells them all. "It's all here in his research notes" Barbara tells them.

The echo of clapping hands comes from the hidden room. Roman strolls out in a crisp red suit, and black leather gloves on his hands. And that overconfident expression on his face.

"Good show heroes, I had always wondered if the Warbird could actually fly" Roman mocked. Warbird was still trying to push herself up, she definitely had a broken rib or two.

Roman stared at the pile on the floor that was Warbird. "The Guardian of Gotham City, brought down with a simple punch" Roman laughs, he found that hilarious.