|Chapter 30.| Crisis In Gotham pt.1.|

———————
|Chapter 30.| Crisis In Gotham Pt.1.|
———————

After Christmas everyone fell back into the lull of their everyday lives

After Christmas everyone fell back into the lull of their everyday lives. School started back up with the sole focus of getting the students ready for exam season. The Clocktower was fully up and running and booked to capacity most nights, quickly becoming the hottest club in Gotham. The GCPD was filled to the brim with all of the criminals the team were bringing in on their search for Falcone.

"Go left" Barbara roared through the comms.

Warbird took a sharp turn down a dark alleyway as she chased down a low level street enforcer. A known henchman of Falcone. And rumoured to know his whereabouts.

Constance was not far behind Warbird. Then Dick behind them. And finally Alfred panting along a few blocks back.

The suspect kept glancing over his shoulder to see if he had lost Warbird. But Ellie hadn't even broken a sweat yet. "Commissioner go right. Dick get Alfred, circle around and block him in" Warbird shouted her instructions back to her team.

Constance skidded to a stop and took a smaller adjoining alleyway. Dick stopped and started jogging back towards Alfred. 

It was Dick's first time out on patrol in a while and he had forgotten what chasing the scum of Gotham felt like. He remembered why Ellie and the others loved doing this, it was a major Adrenalin rush. He wanted to jump into the action and start beating down on the bad guys so badly.

"He's heading towards the old Sionis Steel Mill" Barbara informed the team.

"That's been abandoned since the Batman and Joker had one of their showdowns. The place is wrecked and it's a safety hazard" Constance remembered the event well from a few years ago. It was on the news globally.

"The blueprints show there are multiple exits to meet safety standards. A roof access. A loading door around the back. And two separate employee entrances" Luke explained. He had quickly brought up the

Warbird saw the suspect entering the Steel Mill. Dick, Alfred and Constance met up with Warbird, all coming from different directions.

Warbird launched two glue grenades at the two front employee entrances and sealed them shut with a thick layer of yellow substance spanning the height and width of the door.

"You three take cover out back by the loading dock. I'll flush out anyone inside" Warbird told her three team members.

"Nah I wanna come inside with you" Dick protested. Warbird wasn't accustom to people challenging her battle plan while they were mid chase of a suspect.