|Chapter 3.| Lucas Fox.|

———————
|Chapter 3.| Lucas Fox.|
———————

Gotham Academy hadn't changed at all since it's construction

Gotham Academy hadn't changed at all since it's construction. It used to be a castle to some duke that died over three hundred years ago, around the time that Gotham was founded.

It was still a stockpile of giant stones that had weathered the many attacks that Gotham has had upon its city. Dusty and drafty but the Gotham elites love to jerk off over their historical construction, so long as they get their big pay checks at the end of the year.

The town car drove up the long pebble driveway that spanned half of the property from the front gate. Hundreds of similar town cars were parked up so the rich kids could get out for school.

The school may have kept its structure the same as when it was built but all of the school supplies and extracurricular supplies were all state of the art, donated by the Wayne Foundation.

Ellie's stomach started turning as the school got bigger as they drove closer. All of the old memories turning her stomach. The kids who go to Gotham Academy were soulless monsters when they were 11 years old, now they had a taste for sex, drugs and alcohol on top of all of that. There were certain names that Ellie remembered as being the school bullies, she remembered what clicks that they stuck to so she knew how to avoid the bullies.

"I feel sick" Ellie confessed to Barbara.

Ellie spotted all of the people that she hadn't seen in five years that had always been assholes to her.

"Get over it" Bridget mumbled, not even bothering to look up from her phone.

Barbara gripped Ellie's hand. "Don't worry about it, I'm here for you, when you get today over with everything else will feel a lot better" Barbara gives Ellie words of encouragement.

Ellie just hoped that they hadn't all heard about the incident with Nathan Prescott. But then maybe they'd be too scared of Ellie to come near her. The teachers would look at her like she's trouble though and she wanted to make a good impression on her teachers.

"Just don't go around beating the shit out of people and you'll be fine" Bridget growled at Ellie. Bridget had lost a lot of friends after the incident. The Prescotts had a far reach and Bridget was known as Ellie's sister. "I don't think that my Instagram could take the hit" Bridget commented blithely.

Barbara frowned at how Bridget was being so callous.

Ellie hadn't told Barbara about the entirety of the incident with Nathan. She had told Barbara the basics and that Nathan had it coming to him for what had happened. That was reactive of Ellie and now she doesn't think that he deserved such a beating. Justice should've been served properly. If only Ellie had told her mom when it had happened.