|Chapter 42.| The Red Move.|

———————
|Chapter 42.| The Red Move.|
———————

Kory, Gar and Connor got to Gotham really quickly upon Dick's request

Kory, Gar and Connor got to Gotham really quickly upon Dick's request. Dick wanted to take down this Red Hood character as fast as possible, knowledge of the Batfamily could be dangerous in the wrong hands.

"Whoa" Gar gasps as he looks at the Manor again. He always forgets how big that Wayne Manor really is, it was basically a small castle. "I can't believe that we're doing to be staying here in Wayne Manor" Gar giggled a little. They were basically going to be living like royalty in Gotham.

"Gar" Kory brings Gar back to the topic at hand. She knew it must have been something bad if Dick had dragged them out of San Francisco.

"I've read about the history of this place, during prohibition the catacombs were used to smuggle high end alcohol through the city. And the master of the Manor at the time of slavery treat his slaves as equals and gave them comfort" Connor listed off the history of this place. The Wayne bloodline always pushing the boundaries of what was socially acceptable at the time.

Dick closed the door behind them. "Thank you for coming on such short notice" Dick tells his team. They had gotten here really quickly. "I wish it was under different circumstances" Dick tells them all.

"Nobody ever calls us under different circumstances" Kory reminds Dick. They only got calls from people with bad guy problems.

Dick laughs. "Then just thanks for coming" Dick tells them all. He had been informed to keep the Titans out of the more sensitive areas of the Manor, meaning the Batcave.

Connor and Gar were both giddy about the idea of looking around the Batcave, and seeing the Batmobile and meeting Batman.

"Look guys, this isn't like San Francisco where everyone is your friend, this is Gotham..." Dick warns the Titans. Gotham was a completely different kettle of fish. "...people like us die here. You'll find the criminals are a lot worse and they won't hesitate to maximise casualties" Dick tells them all. It wasn't like San Francisco where they faced drug dealers and gangs, it was so much different here in Gotham.

They all looked between one another. "I don't want to lose anyone else, losing Jason was hard enough" Dick tells them all. Even a month after his death, the family was still feeling the ripples.

"They know what they're up again" Ellie calls from the top of the staircase. She walks down quickly and greets all of them. Ellie hugs Gar quickly, and then Kory and then Connor. "They're family. We do this together" Ellie tells Dick.

"Can we see the Warbird suit?" Connor asked Ellie hopefully. Ellie laughed, realising they had never seen her in her super suit.