|EXILE.| Chapter 34.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 34.|
———————

Isabella and Jason returned back to the Batcave nearly a hour later than they were expected to

Isabella and Jason returned back to the Batcave nearly a hour later than they were expected to. Everyone else seemed to be gearing up for battle.

Luke was busy finished repairs and upgrades on the suits. Bruce was busy tracking down the locations of the final villains. Constance and Alfred were readying the stun guns and riot gear. And Ellie was busy searching something on her own quietly in the corner.

Ellie looked up as Isabella and Jason returned, and it was obvious to her what the two had been busy doing, Isabella's hair was a mess, Jason's Robin pants were put on in a hurry, and both of them had that happy distant look about them.

Neither Isabella nor Jason cared what the others thought, they were just happy to get some alone time before they would be in a non-stop fight for the city.

And it could only help Isabella and Jason, if they were relaxed and committed to the mission.

The video of Valkyrie and Robin attacking the militia checkpoints were all over the internet and the news. Instead of rallying behind Gotham's new Mayor, the city was rallying behind the Batfamily, and the comments seemed to be urging the Batfamily to stop Harvey from his reign of terror. The citizens wanted their heroes to make the city safe again.

The citizens didn't hate the Batfamily, but there was never such an outcry of support for the Batfamily either, even the GCPD were rallying behind the Batfamily.

Jason was delighted when he read one of the comments, and it was a link to a fan website someone had made for his version of Robin. And he oohed and ahhed over the pictures that people had been taking of him.

"I think that Black Mask should be our priority next. If he manages to get into the Wayne Enterprise's network, he'll have access unending resources" Bruce tells the Batfamily. The footage of Roman inside Bruce's office was a little funny, Roman getting endlessly frustrated that he couldn't even log onto his computer.

The IT department was no match for Luke Fox.

The footage also showed that Roman was having offices searched, and ripped apart, looking for anything that he could use against the Batfamily.

The next video feed they had showed the inside of the Botanical Gardens. Josie had whipped all of the plants into a frenzy, they were growing strong and too much of a threat for the GCPD to take on.

Josie had also taken control of any of the male GCPD officers, from the first cordon put in place to contain Ivy. Now Montoya was manning the cordon herself with only female GCPD officers, all of them would be immune to Ivy's mind control.