|Chapter 5.| Kirk Langstrom.|

———————
|Chapter 5.| Kirk Langstrom.|
———————

With Isabella out of Gotham at the moment, Jason didn't have that much to do with his spare time, and there was only so much training that he could do before he completely exhausted himself

It was his own fault for complaining that he had nothing to do to Ellie. So she decided that Jason could use a little education to balance out his training. It wasn't all dealing out beatings and violence, Jason had to train his mind as well.

"You'll love it" Ellie informed Jason. She, Bruce and Jason walk into the Biological Sciences Division of Wayne Enterprises. Ellie's old professor Kirk Langstrom was to unveil his newest project and she was rather excited to see it.

"You two are the science nerds" Jason grumbled to Ellie and Bruce. He pulled up his hood and put one earphone in so he could drown out the science speak.

"Jason" Bruce warned the boy. "Dr Kirk Langstrom is one of the most respected scientists of our generation. Wayne Enterprises is lucky to have him" Bruce tells Jason.

"I was lucky to have him" Ellie informed Jason. "He was one of the only teachers who didn't write me off as a thug when I was in school" Ellie tells Jason. It was one of her favourite parts of high school, doing freaky science experiments with Luke and their nerdy but funny teacher.

Jason shakes his head. "I stand corrected. You're a science nerd and he's a hard ass" Jason notches his head to Bruce.

Ellie pushed Bruce's wheelchair up through the mass of people. Since Ellie employed them all they all acted on their best behaviour when they were around her. And Bruce was a Wayne and head of the board.

And Jason was a grumpy teenager, and that was the most scary thing that Ellie had ever dealt with.

"I am a science nerd" Ellie agreed. "And look where it got me to. The CEO of the largest company in the world at 22" Ellie had worked hard in the past few years. Getting a Business and Applied Sciences degree from Gotham University. While working as an intern in Wayne Enterprises. And saving the city every week.

"I'm a kid from the Narrows. I don't think that I'll be the owner of a major business. I couldn't be chained to a fucking desk everyday in a fucking suit" Jason grumbled to Ellie. Ellie had to stifle a laugh at the thought of Jason in a suit.

"And the world heaved a collective sigh of relief" Ellie joked. "You in a position of power is a scary idea. I mean the joyrides in the Batmobile, the websites that you bookmarked on the Batcomputer, and the general lack of a responsible attitude doesn't give me a sense of confidence in your maturity" Ellie offered to Jason.