|EXILE.| Chapter 21.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 21.|
———————

"This is Vicki Vale reporting for Channel 5 News

"This is Vicki Vale reporting for Channel 5 News. A recent report released from the city Coroner's Office reveals the official cause of death for Salvator Maroni. A blood clot complication from a gunshot wound inflicted in GCPD custody. Maroni was to stand trial today for a multitude of charges including murder and conspiracy. Members of the GCPD and Mayor Jim Gordon have been reluctant to comment on the progress of the investigation, or name a shooter. It also known that Wayne Enterprises CEO Bruce Wayne was present at the time of the incident..." Luke shuts the news coverage off, having heard enough from that dreadful woman.

"Why does she always seem to be out for Bruce's blood?" Jason grumbled. Isabella puts her hand on his for support.

"She's always out for blood. She'd go balls deep for a story on Bruce" Ellie seethes while thinking of the reporter.

Ellie was supposed to be with Bruce at the time of the incident, but Bruce had made her wait outside while he and Montoya spoke to Maroni.

"That dirty bitch would be on all fours for a story like this" Barbara joins into the smack down Vicki Vale train. Choo choo, Barbellie coming right at you. "My father told me stories of some of things that Vicki Vale used to do for a story. He had to fire a lot of good cops, who had accidentally let information slip while sleeping with her" Barbara tells the family.

"I guess it's time to close ranks again" Luke sighed. They all knew the protocol by now. No one said anything to anyone outside of their little family.

"Dude, no one's going to mess with us" Isabella tells Luke. It's nothing they all hadn't been through before.

"Dude, play dead, when these two get on one it's best to leave them to it" Jason tells Luke. Ellie and Barbara were like a pack, they moved together, and they hated together, and it was worse when Isabella was involved as well.

Isabella hoped that Jason and Luke could become friends, Jason didn't have too many guy friends. Jason usually perceived every male as someone who would flirt with Isabella, and he instantly hated them.

But Jason wasn't so bad with Luke. And Luke could help guide Jason, since Luke had a lot of experience with the Batfamily.

"Trust me I know, me and Isabella have the same Ethics in Engineering class, and she can be pretty opinionated" Luke tells Jason. It was the only class that Isabella and Luke had together, since all Engineering students had that class together to encourage debate.

"I am not that bad" Isabella tells Luke and Jason. Isabella knew she could get pretty passionate in her debates, but she wouldn't be one of those women who were shy about voicing their opinions. "At least, not as bad as these two" Isabella points to her sister and Barbara.