|EXILE.| Chapter 11.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 11.|
———————
SEXUAL CONTENT
———————

As October drew to an end, the hectic season of Halloween set in over Gotham

As October drew to an end, the hectic season of Halloween set in over Gotham. Parents preparing costumes for children, decorations were adorning gardens, and people stocked up on candy for trick-or-treaters.

The GCPD also stocked up on riot gear for the inevitable uptake in crime that Halloween always brings.

And in the Wayne household it involved preparing for Isabella's 19th birthday.

And this year Ellie was going overboard on the party planning. It was always a tradition for Bruce to handle Isabella's party planning, but he was occupied with the Wayne scandal. And Isabella was almost scared of what Ellie's idea of a party was.

Isabella didn't have the time to argue with Ellie or Bruce. She had her hands full with her internship, classes, and visiting Josie in the hospital. It was going to be strange spending a birthday without her best friend.

Isabella barely had time to speak.

Isabella let herself fall into a well needed sleep, falling back into her dream.

Isabella laid naked in her bed. The cold bed cover tempers her hot sweaty body. One of hers hands is grasping on her head board to keep her body still, the other hand is knotted inside his curly brown hair.

Her legs are wrapped around his head.

Her body arches up and her biting her lip doesn't keep the screams in anymore. The rushes of pleasure firing through her nervous system like tidal waves.

Isabella couldn't stay still, her body wouldn't permit her to stand still.

His tongue is rough against her core but it's not unwelcome. His hands explores up her body. Sliding over her stomach until it reaches up to her breasts. He doesn't stop there though, his hands travel up further until his fingers are in her mouth to stop her loud moaning. Isabella didn't care about who could hear her, so why should he?

Isabella bit down gently on his fingers and that endeavours him to explore deeper with his tongue.

His free hand is gripping her thigh against his face. She loved the feeling of his stubble scratching against the inside of her thigh. A little suffering with her pleasure just pushes her closer to the edge than she ever knew possible. It's Isabella being the silly virgin again.

His heads moves against her core faster and faster, and the tidal wave of pleasure keeps getting higher and higher.

She never knew that someone could bring me pleasure like this; she wouldn't have held out for so long if she did.