|Chapter 2.| The Guardian Of Gotham City.|

———————
|Chapter 2.| The Guardian Of Gotham City.|
———————

Gotham City had never been a peaceful place

Gotham City had never been a peaceful place. In fact it had always been called a war zone by many that lines the pockets of the rich and powerful, and that punishes the poor.

Many things had happened in the city in the past five years. Most people hardly mention the Batman anymore, the Warbird was known to be the hero of Gotham now, and she kept everyone safe along with the other members of the Batfamily. The city had nearly fallen to numerous attacks, the night that Riddler unleashed an army of killer robots on the city, who would kill anyone who got the riddles they spoke wrong. The time that Penguin stole Scarecrow's scythe and used it to rob most of the banks in Gotham. Or the night that Mr Freeze killed Mayor Gordon at the Police Officer's Ball nearly a year ago. When Lady Arkham tried to take over the city last year with Black Mask, Poison Ivy and Two-Face. Each time the Warbird had gotten her bad guy.

And the team was a lot different since Dick left Gotham for his little Titans project. Most of the members were the same until about a year ago and the Flashpoint happened, changing both of the timelines and merging them as one.

Now Ellie had another sister in Isabella, not that the two ever remember living separate lives. The Monitor had made it so they thought that they had always been sisters. That Isabella had always been a sister to Ellie, Bridget and Alexis.

And with Isabella came Jason Todd, the new Robin. He had a loud mouth and a bad attitude but Ellie could never ask for a better Robin, he was completely dedicated to catching the bad guys. And Isabella couldn't imagine anyone else being her boyfriend after they had been through so much.

And the team was different since Isabella was Valkyrie and Jason was Robin now.

But the rest was still the same Constance Bishop, the former Police Commissioner and now head of security for the new Mayor. After Gordon she couldn't be a part of the force anymore and decided that making sure the mayor was never assassinated again was a better calling.

Alfred Pennyworth the butler, who could still hold his own in a fight. And Ellie's most trusted ally. The only person she would trust completely with her life.

Lucas Fox, the brains behind most of their gadget tech and Barbara's boyfriend. He works with Ellie at Wayne Enterprises now, he interns in Applied Sciences, the department that Lucius used to run.

Bruce Wayne, the man who used to be Batman before he was put in a wheelchair by Falcone. Now he runs the Batcomputer while the team patrols.

And Barbara Gordon, who was the new GCPD Commissioner but who didn't really think of herself as a member of the team anymore, after her father was killed she had subconsciously blamed Ellie for not getting to him on time. Their relationship was strictly professional now.