|Chapter 96.| The Battle Of Wayne Manor.|

———————
|Chapter 96.| The Battle Of Wayne Manor.|
———————

Crane's SWAT officers storm through the halls of Wayne Manor, they burst into the Living Room to see what the sensor disturbance is, and the fan out and can't see anyone inside

Nightwing waits until the squad has fully entered the room before he drops from the ceiling, landing on one of the officers. Nightwing starts swinging his escrima sticks to knock away the guns they're holding.

Nightwing stuns two off the officers at the same time, then Nightwing sticks his escrima sticks together to form a staff.

The remaining officers all charge at Nightwing at the same time, so Nightwing sends a flurry of shurikens at them, hitting all of them at once, and giving Nightwing the time to somersault into position for close combat.

Nightwing starts swinging his staff and knocking down the officers, blue sparks showering off when the staff makes contact with the officers' bodies.

Once Nightwing has knocked them all down, he turns and finds Fredrick with his sniper rifle pointed at the Nightwing's forehead.

"It's over for you, Barbara Gordon isn't here to save you this time" Fredrick warns Nightwing. These people almost seem impossible to kill, Barbara Gordon was saved by the Warbird, Nightwing was saved by Barbara last time, these people never seem to die or stay dead for very long.

Nightwing doesn't have time to be dealing with a low level thug like Fredrick. Nightwing launches a shuriken that sticks in the end of the sniper rifle, and Fredrick tries to fire but his rifle blows up in his face.

"Asshole" Nightwing curses at Fredrick's unconscious body. Barbara can throw the book at Fredrick when this is over.

Nightwing looks up when he hears gunfire coming from upstairs. Where Artemis and Red Hood are still battling the GCPD.

Three officers open fire on Artemis and Red Hood. Artemis raises her Shieldwing and the bullets bounce away from striking at them, and Red Hood uses the Shieldwing as cover to fire over and take down the officers.

Red Hood sees movement behind him. "Switch" Red Hood shouts, Red Hood drops to a crouch so he can keep firing on the forward officers, while Artemis rolls over his back and tackles the officers approaching from behind.

Artemis pulls out her tonfa batons and starts striking down the officers like a whirlwind of pain. Artemis knocks an officer down by the knee, and then smashes a baton into his face.