|Chapter 54.| Lover's Spell.|

———————
|Chapter 54.| Lover's Spell.|
———————

Kory and Gar readied themselves to leave Gotham for the week, they were to return to San Francisco for the Gizmo trial, and give evidence on how they tracked Gizmo down

Kory and Gar readied themselves to leave Gotham for the week, they were to return to San Francisco for the Gizmo trial, and give evidence on how they tracked Gizmo down. Dick couldn't leave his family right now, not so soon after Bruce's death.

"Are you sure you don't want to come back with us?" Kory asked Connor and Dick. She and Gar were taking the town car to the airport.

"I feel like I'm needed here at the moment" Connor replies simply. He wanted to be here just in case anyone needed a shoulder to cry on.

Gar scoffs with a smirk. "He means he can't tear himself away from a certain someone who he's been getting close with lately" Gar tells them all. They had all seen that Connor and Isabella had been getting closer the past week or so.

Connor goes red at the cheeks, he had to admit he had been developing a little crush as of late. They had spent a year living together in San Francisco and nothing had developed between them, since Isabella's mind always drifted back to Jason, but now her mind wasn't focused on Jason and she was considering other options. And Connor had to admit he wanted to be one of those options.

Dick claps Connor on the shoulder. "Connor is staying behind just in case Jason attacks again" Dick decided to cover for Connor, Dick knew what it was like to be completely infatuated with a Bishop girl.

"Which is why we should all be staying" Kory tells Dick. She wanted to get her hands on Jason and teach him a lesson. And with her powers on the fritz lately, she didn't want to leave.

"We've got this" Dick wasn't too sure if that were true, and Jason seemed to be giving them space to mourn the death of Bruce. "And Gizmo shouldn't go free because we're busy here in Gotham" Dick decides. They had spent months bringing down Gizmo's operation.

Gar throws his bag in the back of the car. "Just don't do anything rash while we're away" Gar tells both boys, but was speaking more to Dick, and how he had a tendency to get vengeful.

"I won't let him do anything rash" Connor nods to Gar.

Dick looks between them incredulously. "I'm not going to do anything. If Jason is leaving us alone at the moment, then we can use the time to heal, we'll let him be" Dick tells them all. The Batfamily wasn't ready to jump back into the fight right now.

"Right" both Gar and Kory tell Dick, neither of them believing that Dick wouldn't jump at the first trace of Jason.

"I can keep my anger in check" Dick sighs in response. None of the Titans team members believed him, but they weren't going to question it either.