|Chapter 46.| Six Weeks Earlier...|

———————
|Chapter 46.| Six Weeks Earlier...|
———————

Jason continued to take his sessions with Dr Leslie Thompkins over the following two weeks, he was making a lot of progress, and had actually managed to sleep through the night without any nightmares for once

Jason continued to take his sessions with Dr Leslie Thompkins over the following two weeks, he was making a lot of progress, and had actually managed to sleep through the night without any nightmares for once. The others in the house didn't think that Jason knew, they were taking it in turns to sleep outside his room to make sure he was alright through the night.

"I'm going to say some words to you, and I want you to tell me the first thing that pops into your head" Dr Leslie asks of Jason. She wanted to get a more accurate picture of his social structure, and how he perceived the others.

Jason nods, not liking these sort of mind spying games therapists played.

"Alright, mother?" Dr Leslie asks Jason.

"Fucker" Jason barked back at Dr Leslie. Dr Leslie rolled her eyes. Jason shifted uncomfortably. "Sorry" Jason apologised to Dr Leslie. "Mother, dead" Jason replied properly.

"Father?" Dr Leslie asks Jason.

"Dead" Jason replies.

"Family?" Dr Leslie asks Jason.

"Ellie, Alfred, Constance" Jason replies, there wasn't one answer that that question. He thought of almost everyone at the Manor as family, all except Bruce.

"Love?" Dr Leslie asked.

Jason didn't even need to think about that. "Isabella" Jason tells Dr Leslie. It was still love he felt for Isabella after all this time.

"Hate?" Dr Leslie asks.

Jason's mind flashed to Deathstroke torturing him. He and Rose had played him like a fool. "Deathstroke" Jason tells Dr Leslie.

"Robin?" This was the question that Dr Leslie was most interested in.

"Freedom" Jason tells Dr Leslie. He felt powerful when he had the Robin suit on, it made everyone know that he was better than them.

"You told me that you got attacked in an alley the other day, a man had a gun pointed at you, were you afraid?" Dr Leslie knew that Bruce despised his followers having fear, she wasn't too sure about how Ellie felt about it.

"Why?" Jason frowned.

"Robin's not supposed to be afraid. Being Robin puts a lot of pressure on you" Dr Leslie informs Jason. Fear could lead to Jason being killed, especially when it made him freeze up during battle.