|Chapter 71.| The Demon's Head.|

———————
|Chapter 71.| The Demon's Head.|
———————

No one really knows what happened in the Clocktower between Isabella, Jason and Josie

Josie is in the custody of ARGUS, they should host her as they played a huge part in changing her into Poison Ivy, they accelerated her progression back when she was first infected. Everyone else wanted to lock Josie back in her underground prison, but Isabella convinced Ellie to let Roy Harper take Josie.

Jason was long gone when Barbara and the GCPD cleared out the Clocktower, and Barbara managed to lockdown the Batcave before any of her officers could see all of the equipment.

Isabella has been spending most of her time helping Connor with his recovery. Since his wounds had been inflicted by magic they are healing at a lot slower pace, at least his wounds have finally started to close up. And Isabella's injuries from the fight with Josie have nearly healed as well.

All through the Manor there is silence, as the time approaches midnight.

Gar is dreaming about being a real life character in a video game that he loves.

Kory is having a racy dream about Chris Evans.

Connor is dreaming about running through the woods with Krypto at his side.

Alfred dreams about the night that Bruce was born into the Manor.

Isabella's dreams are in conflict, one moment she is dreaming about her perfect date with Connor, and the next she's in bed with Jason making love over and over, and at one point she was in bed with both Jason and Connor and that just confuses her more.

Dick dreams his time at Haley's circus, the day he landed a really hard move that he'd been practicing for weeks, how proud his mom and dad had been of him.

But in the head of the older Bishop sibling the most interesting things are happening. Because what is happening inside Ellie's head is not a dream, not her dream anyways, thoughts and images are being projected into Ellie's head from thousands of miles away. A connection made a long time ago.

Ellie tosses and turns around her bed, her body is covered in sweat, luckily it is a king sized bed or she's be flopping back and forth onto Dick every five seconds.

Ellie is smacked down by Dusan, her combat instructor, he is a avid believer that extreme force will make his pupil learn much faster. Dusan has never willingly trained a person before, but he owes a favour to Ellie's father, and Dusan hates being in a person's debt, and decides to pay off the debt by training Ellie.