|Chapter 8.| A Round Of Robins.|

———————
|Chapter 8.| A Round Of Robins.|
———————

Isabella traced her fingers down the line of Jason's spine slowly

Isabella traced her fingers down the line of Jason's spine slowly. They had certainly had a good reunion, it seemed like they had been going at it for days when Jason had finally tired himself out and decided to sleep.

Jason cringed a little at the feeling of Isabella tracing his spine. It almost felt ticklish to him. "Babe, stop that" Jason chuckled and squirmed under the feeling.

"Don't tell me I've actually found Jason Todd's weakness?" Isabella joked with him. She jumped up and straddled Jason's waist.

Jason smirked and looked up at the naked girl sat on top of him. "Fuck me, I'm so lucky that you didn't die back there before I had a chance to save you" Jason ran his hands over Isabella's naked body. Isabella loved the feeling of Jason's rough hands running over her.

"I would have been fine" Isabella lied. "You just like being the knight in shining armour" Isabella teases Jason. She pecks a quick kiss to his lips. "We should get out there and get to business" Isabella tells Jason, they'd been locked up in this room for the last few hours.

Jason groans. "Do we have to? Can't we just let the world burn around us?" Jason asks his girlfriend. Not seeing her for a few days had really dampened his mood.

"Hmm, don't temp me" Isabella pecked another quick kiss to Jason's lips. She could gladly stay in bed with him if they didn't have other duties that they had to tend to.

Isabella climbed off the bed and started getting dressed. Putting on a pair of jeans and a baggy hoody.

Jason pulled on a pair of basketball shorts and a teeshirt.

The two of them headed out of the master bedroom to find Dick was sat in the kitchen.

Dick looked up as they sat on the sofa opposite him. "Oh good. You've finally come up for air" Dick commented with a snarl. Isabella had to listen to enough of Ellie and Dick going at when she was younger, this was just evening the score.

"Don't get all jealous" Isabella snapped at him. "Okay I had to listen to you and Ellie for nearly a year. The walls at Wayne Manor are thin as paper" Isabella corrected Dick's attitude.

Dick had used his time wisely while Isabella and Jason were indisposed. He had cut the tracker out his arm, so Bruce wouldn't be able to track him again. And he had invited Kory and the others to the safe house he was staying in.

"Look thanks for the help back there and all but the two of you should head back to Gotham now" Dick didn't need anything more to do with his old team. And he didn't need them reporting back to Ellie on what he was doing.