|Chapter 61.| Crisis Of Bats Pt.4.|

———————
|Chapter 61.| A Crisis Of Bats Pt.4.|
———————

Ellie had brought Alice back to the Batcave, after she had personally escorted Punchline to Arkham

Ellie had brought Alice back to the Batcave, after she had personally escorted Punchline to Arkham. Until they were able to turn Punchline back into Alexis, there was nowhere better suited than Arkham to hold her.

Ellie roughly yanked Alice into the Batcave, where Ryan and Sophie were both waiting to receive her. Ellie through Alice down at their feet.

"Do whatever you want with her" Ellie tells Ryan. "Just make sure that she gets locked away in some deep dark cell after you do it" Ellie makes Ryan promise her.

"Thank you for capturing her, I'm sorry about what happened to your sister" Ryan apologised to Ellie. Alice had made the situation ten times worse with her involvement.

"Don't worry about it, I'm not giving up on my sister, I'll get her back some day" Ellie smiles to Ryan. There was a cure for Alexis somewhere in the world, they just had to find it.

Ryan and Sophie both took one of Alice's arms to lift her up. She was handcuffed at the arms, and at her legs as well, just for safety.

"It'll be good getting back to our Gotham" Sophie tells Ellie. This Gotham wasn't anything like theirs. And they preferred it on their side.

"Well you can come back whenever you want, you're not the worst visitors we've ever had from another Earth, the last ones brought a massive zombie creature with them" Ellie remembered the Justice Society of America came from Blue Valley with Solomon Grundy.

Ellie holds out her hand, and Ryan shakes it gladly.

Ryan, Sophie and Alice departed in a display of magnificent light, just like they had arrived in. And Ellie smiled, knowing that for the moment Gotham was a little bit safer.

Ellie headed into the locker room at the back of the Batcave and started removing the Warbird suit. Ellie spotted the blood all over her gloved hands, and knew that probably belonged to Alexis.

Ellie's breath started to catch in her throat, she felt like the suit was strangling her, like she was trapped inside of its skin. Ellie started struggling to get the suit off of her, feeling like it was a prison for all of the dark feelings she had spent months hiding away.

Ellie felt the tears coming down her cheek, she was hyperventilating as she struggled out of the suit. She hated it. She hated Warbird. She hated this feeling she had, that she was happy she had harmed her sister, and locked her away in Arkham.