|Chapter 91.| Nightwing Vs. Red Hood.|

———————
|Chapter 91.| Nightwing Vs. Red Hood.|
———————

Dick manages to make his way through Gotham to the Wayne Enterprises building in the Financial District

No one bothered Dick, as he knows how to stick to the shadows and move without detection, and on the few occasions that thugs had seen him, Dick made them regret confronting him.

Dick quickly slips into Wayne Enterprises, it's not too hard to get inside without being noticed, most of the security team hasn't come in, and the others aren't prepared to stop one of the kids of Bruce Wayne from coming into the building.

Dick makes his way up to Bruce's old building, and finds it empty, so he tries Ellie's office instead, which Luke has been using during his time filling in for Ellie.

Dick is guessing all the half-finished gadgets and gizmos are Luke's. But he looks past all of Luke's crap, and eventually finds out how to turn on the computer.

The computer takes a retinal scan of Dick, and allows him access to the system. The glass windows tint so no one can see inside, and the door locks itself.

Dick starts searching through all of the files that Ellie has access to, she must be able to control the security system at Wayne Manor, and then Dick will turn the weapons systems against Jason and Crane.

As Dick accesses the more restricted files, a video feed pops up on the screen.

"Stop" Ellie's voice informs Dick with hatred in her tone. "This is an obvious move Dick, you can't outthink us, stop trying" Ellie informs her fiancé, but the golden eyes tell Dick that he's not talking to Ellie, he's talking to Crane through Ellie. "A cowards move trying to go through the back door, rather than having to face Jason" Ellie tells Dick.

Dick hates that it's Ellie saying these words to him, he just has to remind himself that it's not really Ellie that's talking to him like this.

"Luke really didn't anticipate me taking over all of the bases, but I had to have a back door that even Luke Fox didn't know about. A lockdown protocol so complex that only my genetic scan can decipher the unlock codes" Ellie tells Dick. "You aren't getting into the Batcomputer database again, not without dragging me in against my will" Ellie warns Dick. And they both knew that Dick isn't capable of hurting Ellie.

"Stop this" Dick tells Ellie. "Fight it" Dick tells Ellie. She's been strong enough to fight through Crane's fear toxin before. She can fight through Ra's control now.

Ellie shakes her head. "No I can, I'm not strong enough to fight the Demon, he's too strong" Ellie almost seemed afraid of Ra's. And Ellie has never really been afraid of anyone.