|EXILE.| Chapter 12.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 12.|
———————

Jason had to get up to his room and relieve some of the tension he had built up after his hug with Isabella

Jason had to get up to his room and relieve some of the tension he had built up after his hug with Isabella. And when she had called him 'M'Lord' he had to run up to his room, and locked the door.

Jason still had a spring in his step, Isabella had loved the swan pendant.

Isabella had given Jason a more than friendly hug, it had lasted for minutes, but it had only felt like seconds.

Jason knew that he was finally starting to wear Isabella down. Jason was a little pissed at everyone else for being there, and breaking up the hug.

There was always someone that was getting between Jason and Isabella. First it was the old fucker of a DA, and now it was the family.

And Jason wasn't too sure who this Courtney Whitemore was, and Jason wasn't too interested in knowing her either.

The day flies by quickly. Jason spent the whole day chilling out and reading comic books. There was a store in the city that sold comic books about Batman and all of the villains that he's faced. They made series about Batman, a series about Warbird and Robin, they even made a joint series about Warbird, Valkyrie and Batgirl called the Birds of Prey. They had fought against Joker, Falcone and the various other villains.

Soon enough darkness begins to fall over the sky, and Jason sees the guests starting to arrive.

A whole bunch of people that Isabella went to high school with, some friends from college, and friends from her internship.

Some of Bruce's colleagues were present. Jason had no idea why they they had decided to come to a 19th birthday party.

Jason changes into a black shirt, a sports coat, a pair of skinny jeans, and a pair of black wingtip shoes. Jason slicked his hair back at first, but it didn't stick, so he had to wash it out.

Then Jason changed into a baggy white sweater instead.

Jason had never been so nervous, he didn't like the feeling of being nervous, it made him indecisive. Jason usually didn't care what people thought.

Jason felt dorky. It was the first time that Jason was going to be meeting some of Isabella's friends. And Jason didn't want to come across as a homeless loser. It was important for Jason to be able to hang around with Isabella's friends.

Jason was slowly starting to wear Isabella down to actually liking him. Jason needed her to see he could be an adult, if he wanted her to see him as a romantic prospect.