|Chapter 1.| Origins.|

———————
|Chapter 1.| Origins.|
———————

Ellie Bishop was not your average girl, a lot of important things had happened in her life

For most of her life she had lived in Gotham City, the crime capital of the world. But for the past five years her and her family had been living in Metropolis living a nice life, a normal life, apart from Superman fighting random villains every week.

Ellie Bishop is the daughter of Bruce Wayne, not that he had ever been much of a father to her. She would live in Wayne Manor on the weekends but she would never really see him. It was clear to Ellie that Bruce had never really wanted her as a daughter but he was too proud to let his obligations fall, so he offered to look after Ellie two days a week.

Ellie hated her weekends at Wayne Manor. It would constantly be working with combat instructors, or engineering experts, or how to disarm a bomb underwater with her hands tied behind her back. Bruce must have been some sort of thrill seeker and he wanted Ellie to experience it as well. Ellie's mom Constance didn't really mind all of the instructors as it taught Ellie how to take care of herself if she ever got in trouble.

The rest of her time on the weekends was spent with the butler Alfred who treated her more like a daughter than Bruce actually did. And with him, the boy who had been moved into the Manor after his parents were killed. And when she wasn't at the Manor, he was at the Bishop house.

During the week she would be at school most of the time with her best friend Barbara Gordon. She would live with her mom and sisters in the Narrows (the poorer part of Gotham). And she would spend most of her free time with him.

Ellie was the best and the brightest. She had inherited the intellect of her father and the confidence of her mother. Bruce preferred Ellie to take part in everything that she possibly could. By the time that she left Gotham at eleven she was a proficient gymnast, a member of the academic decathlon and could take part in most extreme sports. Bruce paid for Ellie to attend Gotham Academy (the best private school in the country, only the elite from all over the world attended Gotham Academy). Another thing that Constance didn't object to.

Ellie didn't care for the money that Bruce had, she didn't care about the status of a Wayne in Gotham. She needed at father, not a benefactor.

Ellie was the youngest of the Bishop siblings at only sixteen years old. She had two older half-siblings Alex and Bridget. They all lived with their mother Constance and their step-father Jordan. And they had lived happily in Metropolis since they left five years ago.

Bridget Bishop, is the middle sister, 17. She was a socialite in training. She had a massive online following on different social media platforms. She practically ran the school back in Metropolis. And there weren't many people who didn't know her name. She was invited to all of the celebrity parties and she got all of the best swag.