|Chapter 32.| Crisis In Gotham Pt.3.|

———————
|Chapter 32.| Crisis In Gotham Pt.3|
———————

Early the next morning both teams gathered again in the Clocktower

Early the next morning both teams gathered again in the Clocktower. They gathered around the Batcomputer and Barbara was sat at the chair bring up surveillance.

"Okay so facial recognition managed to get a match for Cindy Burman. The yearbook picture you gave me was clear enough to get a bio-characteristics match" Barbara told the room filled with people watching her work.

Rick nodded along but Dick scowled at him. "Don't even pretend that you understood that" Dick accused Rick.

"Did you?" Rick challenged Dick back.

"Boys" Yolanda warned the two of them. It had been like that all the way to and from Wayne Manor and she was getting a little tired of it.

"Sorry" both boys apologised

Constance was impressed that Yolanda managed to shut Dick Grayson up. "You shut Dick up, we should keep you around" Constance smiled. Dick laughed sarcastically back at his girlfriend's mother.

"Where did you find Cindy at Barbara?" Courtney was desperate to find Cindy and lock her up for her crimes.

"Street outside the Skyline Club" Barbara announced. She brought up the pictures of Falcone's bar. It was basically a fortress for gangsters.

"Why would he hide there?" Ellie thought it was a little bold for him to come out in the open like that. "Everyone would look for him there" Ellie continued.

"Maybe he isn't planning on staying hidden for much longer" Luke decides.

"We can't touch him without proof of his involvement in any of crimes. He could waltz into the GCPD today and we couldn't charge him" Constance reminds Ellie. Ellie didn't need reminding that she couldn't hold Falcone for anything yet.

"If there is evidence then it'll be in the Skyline club. Most of that building is sever space. Firewalls upon firewalls" Barbara tells Ellie.

"Well luckily you're the best computer wizard I know. And with Beth and Chuck's help you are going to take a bazooka to that firewall" Ellie patted Barbara on the back.

"I am?" Barbara asks Ellie.

"You'd better" Ellie grumbled. Ellie needed something to take down Falcone.

"Well the Skyline club isn't the only one event we have going on in this city. A hostage situation at Gotham National Bank. And reports of a large monster in Martha Wayne Memorial Park" Luke informs Ellie.