|Chapter 50.| The Lament Of Bruce Wayne.|

———————
|Chapter 50.| The Lament Of Bruce Wayne.|
———————

It was the old museum of Gotham, before it was almost destroyed by a Joker attack a few years ago

It was the old museum of Gotham, before it was almost destroyed by a Joker attack a few years ago. A few years before that, Catwoman almost burgled the permanent Wayne exhibit that was kept at the museum. That was the night that Bruce first met Selina Kyle, and he knew that she was special when she escaped from him that night.

Bruce wheels himself into the ruins of the Thomas Wayne Museum of Gotham History. Bruce always flinched when he saw the large bronze bust of his father's head in the entrance. It may have been covered in spray paint and garbage now, but Bruce could still make out his father's features.

The museum floor was one massive crime scene. The museum had been boarded up instead of clearing out the destruction the Joker had left behind. The pictures on the walls painted in blood and clown makeup. The awful pictures the Joker had hung of his torturing various people. The large gaping hole in the floor where he had exploded a bomb of his Joker gas.

If Selina was in trouble, then this was the place they knew to meet. They had met up here on various occasions to collaborate on projects together. And their romance had been on and off since they had met.

Bruce stops in front of the bones of a large dinosaur. "Selina?!" Bruce calls out into the darkness. He could tell that someone was with him in the museum. He may have lost the ability to fight, but his senses were still razor sharp.

When she didn't respond with one of her usual flirty comments, Bruce knew that something was wrong, it was impossible for anyone to access his network without using the Batcomputer. And his family wouldn't send him on a wild goose chase.

Bruce 'hmphed' impressed when he put the pieces together. "Using Selina to draw me out, clever, you're one of the only people who know she is my weak spot" Bruce confessed to the darkness.

Jason was around somewhere, watching Bruce and waiting to strike.

"You always thought yourself so unpredictable. That no one could ever trap the mighty Batman" Jason's voice called out from the darkness.

Bruce looked around the relics and art, hoping to see any sign of Jason. He was able to move without Bruce hearing him, he had certainly learned a lot while he was away. Ra's had made him a lot stronger than Ellie ever could. Because Ellie knew to not make him into a weapon she couldn't defeat, Ra's had pointed Jason at Gotham and let him loose.

"How do you hope this will end Jason?" Bruce asks the darkness. "You will not win your family back if you kill us all" Bruce points out the glitch in the logic of Jason's plan.