|Chapter 16.| Starfire.|

———————
|Chapter 16.| Starfire.|
———————

Rachel carefully placed her hands against Kory's temples

Rachel carefully placed her hands against Kory's temples. If she could heal Dick's fractured mind then she could possible help to restore Kory's memory.

"I don't know if this will work" Rachel warned Kory. Rachel's powers seemed to have a mind of their own and didn't always follow Rachel's commands.

Kory smiles. "I trust you" Kory told Rachel. Whatever happened, Kory would deal with it.

Rachel, Kory, Gar and Angela Azarath (Rachel's biological mother) were staying in an old run down house that Angela owns. It was the perfect place for them to lie low for a while in case the Organisation was still after them.

Rachel closed her eyes to concentrate. Then she felt her power leave her body and enter Kory's mind. It wasn't as damaged as Dick's and it seemed like it was an easy fix. Rachel felt her power knitting together Kory's memory.

Kory started to remember part of her life. Her name Koriand'r, first daughter of the king and queen of the planet Tamaran. Heir to the throne. The only child born with the power of star fire.

Kory saw the pictures of the burning planet so vividly in her mind, it was like she was there right now. The warmth of the atmosphere crackling against her skin. Being escorted by her honour guard around the palace. Entire kingdoms bowing before her.

Her mind showed clearly the day that she received her mission.

The royal council of Tamaran gathered to impart their knowledge upon the royal family. As the leaders of their world Koriand'r had the task of eliminating the dark magic so the destroyer of worlds would not once again be unleashed.

The daughter of the dark one.

The Raven.

Visions of Koriand'r crashing her ship on Earth. A planet that was vastly different than her own home world. But still she adapted to their ways and customs while she continued her search for the Raven.

Taking her all the way from the convent to Zurich. And the car crash that fractured her memory.

Kory felt her fire powers flowing naturally for the first time in years. She had been unaware of how powerful she could actually be, what she could make her powers do.

Kory knew her mission. Get rid of the Raven and the demon would have no pathway back to this or any dimension other than the hell dimension he was trapped in eons ago.