|Chapter 25.| The A Team.|

———————
|Chapter 25.| The A Team.|
———————

Isabella was awoken by loud banging on her door

Isabella was awoken by loud banging on her door. Loud and frantic banging on her door. The type of banging that made her want to bury her head under her pillow, and pretend that whatever problem it was would go away.

"Isabella, wake up" Dick shouted through the door into Isabella's room. "Jason's been taken" Dick shouts. Dick had buried the lead on that one.

Isabella shot out of bed and jumped across the room and tore open the door. Dick gave her a grave and guilty look, he was blaming himself for what had happened, and Isabella knew that her speech had probably enflamed Jason to head out on his own.

"What do you know?" Isabella asks Dick. She needed all of the information if she was going to be helpful.

"C'mon" Dick notches his head. Isabella followed Dick through the apartment. "It seems that Jason and Gar had gone out to try and prove themselves. Jason must have been caught" Dick tells Isabella.

When they reach the computer room, all of the Titans were gathered around the Batcomputer.

"Dr Light?" Isabella asked. It couldn't have been Dr Light, he didn't even know about Jason, he probably thought that Dick was still Robin.

Dick gave her a grave look. "No" Dick tells Isabella. "Me and Gar went out to the sewer where he was taken. I found this" Dick tells Isabella. She drops a bloodied tracker on the table.

All of the colour drained from Isabella's face. There was no way to find him without his tracker. And Dr Light was smart enough to think about trackers in someone's body.

"Deathstroke has him" Dick tells Isabella.

"Uh-oh" Vicki Vale's voice caught Isabella's attention. "It's happening again. You got Jaime killed and now it's Jason's turn" Vicki Vale taunted Isabella.

Isabella turned and pushed Dick as hard as she could into the wall. "This is your fucking fault. You took Deathstroke's daughter and now he's getting even. I warned you that you were gambling with all of our fucking lives...and you still kept Rose here in the tower" Isabella shouts at Dick.

Dick was watching Isabella in a stunned silence, the same silence that had washed over the rest of the Titans as they see Isabella's meltdown.

"You're going to get us all killed just like the last time" Isabella spat at Dick. "You gamble with everyone else's lives but it never seems to be you paying the cost does it Grayson?!" Isabella screams at Dick.