|Chapter 27.| Deathstroke.|

———————
|Chapter 27.| Deathstroke.|
———————

Dick gathered the Titans in the War Room

Dick gathered the Titans in the War Room. He had put up a tactical map of the plaza where they were to meet Deathstroke. Dick had confirmed with Deathstroke that the exchange was to go down, only the Titans were planning on jumping Deathstroke instead of handing over Rose.

Rachel and Gar were staying behind to guard Rose, and Ellie and Dick had decided Isabella was staying back to watch over them, they didn't want her in the field until they had a chance to talk to her.

"I know that none of you want to be here..." Dick tells the other Titans. "...I know that a lot of you despise Deathstroke, and that he had killed people that you love" Dick reminds them all. Garth, Jericho and Jaime had been killed by Deathstroke.

"But tonight we end that. We're going to finally capture Deathstroke and put him in the deepest, darkest prison cell that we can find" Dick informs the Titans. Tonight Dick was going to make sure that Deathstroke would be stopped tonight.

Dick turned to the layout of the plaza. "Okay we work in groups or pairs, no one goes it alone" Dick decides, if Deathstroke decided to double cross them he didn't want them defenceless.  "Kory and Donna, you'll be covering the southern entrance to the plaza. Hank and Dawn, you guys take the north. Me and Ellie, will run over watch from the rooftops" Dick knew that way no one would get attacked.

Everyone seemed happy with their pairings. Dick knew that Ellie would protect them. She's the only one to have beaten Deathstroke in the past.

"Luke will be tapping into the surveillance feeds for a two block radius around the plaza, the Batcomputer feed will pick up anything remotely matching Slade Wilson's biometrics. I'll have Alfred take up a sniping position a few blocks away, in case things turn sour" Ellie tells them, there's no one she trusted more than Alfred to watch over her in the field.

"When he shows himself, me and Ellie will meet with him" Dick tells the other Titans. "And we'll distract him long enough for you guys to get into position" Dick explains the plan to them.

"And we're not taking any chances with this one. We're facing Deathstroke so we're suiting up" Ellie tells the Titans, or those who had super suits with them were suiting up.

They had gone in without super suits when they faced off against Dr Light, and they had almost been killed.

"I don't need a suit" Kory bragged to them when the other Titans left the War Room.

It left Ellie and Dick alone in the War Room. "It's not going to be enough, Deathstroke will be prepared for anything that we'll throw at him, he'll have several ways to double cross us planned out already" Ellie tells Dick, she knew how Slade Wilson thought, it was the same way that Bruce thought, and she had a lot of experience with that.